The offer

Timeskip: night time

Third pov

The next day 2b woke up and looked around trying to remember what happened. She looks out into the distance and sees the giant machine from yesterday dead with smoke still coming out of it.

 She looks out into the distance and sees the giant machine from yesterday dead with smoke still coming out of it

2b: "Thats right...that happened...."

2b slowly tried to stand up but had to rely on her sword to get up. Once she was back on her feet she looked around and saw some Yorba troops laying around, just then she remembered (Y/n) and the others.

2b: (Struggling to walk) "I...I have to find....them....my....family.....but first...I need to help the others out and contact command...."

2b struggles to walk over to the survivors.

2b: "A-Are you...ok?"

4b: "I'll...live...whats the situation?"

2b: "Target is neutralized....I just reactivated and now I'm looking for...survivors...ahh..."

2b falls but 4b managed to catch her.

4b: "E-Easy 2b you can't....move in this condition...."

2b: "Captain....I have to..."

4b stopped 2b from standing up.

4b: "At this rate....you will only damage yourself more..."

2b: "...."

4b: "Its alright....I activated a beacon for the...bunker....the commander.....knowing her....will send help....for now....just rest alright?"

2b: "U-Understood...."

The survivors remained where they were until reinforcements arrived. When they finally showed up the commander herself was leading the team and she had the other yorha troops gather the remaining survivors. When they left her, Commander White saw the state 2b was in and hugged her.

White: "Its going to be ok...your going to be fine..."

2b: "C-Commander....(Y/n)....is still missing...."

White: "And we'll find him but for now we need to get you back to the resistances for repairs."

2b: "B-But..."

White: "2b..."

She gives 2b a serious look and all she could do was sigh in defeat.