The Amusement Park

A/n: so bad news... My school has changed their mind and will officially be closing down AND will be sending everyone home no matter what. I have packed most of my stuff and went home to drop it off and came back for the rest but since it's raining badly I will be in the dorm until tomorrow morning. After this chapter I will get started on the next and it will probably take until Sunday to release because I still have to to deal with school work and mainly editing the chapter also if i feel motivated. Another down side is my PC can no longer run nier automata anymore since it's old and it's a terrible port (I tried installing FAR mod sadly doesn't do much) so after Route A I'll be playing on my ps4 for a bit to catch up since I got it on all three consoles which is Xbox ps4 and PC. Anyway that's enough for now...back to the chapter!

Update: Not much change other than a little dialogue.

_______________________________________

Timeskip: The next day....

Location: main camp your room

Your pov:

I woke up again early in the morning and looked over seeing nines back and was asleep. I looked over to 2b who was awake and was smiling at me.

Y/n: "Morning 2b.."

2b: "Morning (Y/n) ready for breakfast?"

Y/n: "Yeah let's get going I'll wake nines up."

2b: "Alright I'll be outside."

She walks out the room and I walk over to nines side and told pod to wake him up and after a few minutes he woke up.

9s: (Yawning) "Morning...."

Y/n: "Hey nines it's time to get up."

9s: "Yeah yeah...."

I grabbed my helmet and walked out with 9s boy did he look beat.

Y/n: "You alright? You were out even when me and 2b came back at night yesterday."

9s: "Yeah....I didn't expect the mission to take Soo long I thought I be done in like a couple hours or something but no most of the data was corrupted and we had to try fixing it."

Y/n: "But didn't you have others helping you?"

9s: "It was me and three other scanners and 5 b model Android's."

Y/n: 'Ouch....so when did you get back?"

9s: "Around midnight I believe."

Y/n: "Well try not to fall asleep on me anyway 2b should be at breakfast."

9s: "hey I won't pass out besides your alot worse you always fell asleep when you got a chance."

Y/n: "hehe If only I could remember."

We saw 2b waiting for us and she grabbed me and made me sit next to her. The twins came as well and joined us along with Anemone and jackass. However I wasn't expecting visitors.

Y/n: "Hmm nothing beats eggs and bacon during breakfast."

??: "You got that right kid."

We all look to see buck and veronica with their team.

Anemone: "Hey guys what's up?"

Buck: "Nothing much finally got back from a mission."

Y/n: "Heh really? What mission did you have?"

Veronica: "Well besides destroying machines we were out to assist in a group of yorha Android's to search some abandoned village commander said there was some weird power source detected so we went to check it out, sadly we didn't find anything."