your "family" and characters background

A/n: So I should have put this in the story after the introduction but here is the characters and their history.

Update no changes been made

_______________________________________

Devola and Popola

Roles: older sisters

Background: They were with (Y/n) ever since he was born and the twins watched over him. They became part of his family when his parents noticed how attached they were. Devola was weak to his baby cuteness and tried keeping him to herself. After (y/n) family was killed they swore to watch over him and became over protective of him along with the others.

Personality:
Popola tends to get worried a lot when (y/n) is not around them and gets depressed however she and her sister try to work around the resistance camp to get it off their mind. Her day is made when he is spending time with her and gives her attention. She loves him very much and would do anything to make sure he is safe.

Devola: unlike Popola she isn't worried as much but still she panics when she sees (Y/n) hurt. She also likes it when (Y/n) is near her because then she can watch over him and as long he was near by she was happy. And like her sister she loves him deeply but.... sometime she and her sister fight over him just for his attention.

Yorha unit 2b

Role: Protective older sister

History: Unit 2b is friends with the twins and was also with (Y/n) when he was born. His parents took 2b and her older sister A2 in their home when they were found outside unconscious 10 years before he was born. The twins had helped them with their injuries and were considered sisters to them. 2b has cared for the for the little child and would do anything to protect him and stay by his side. One night the child and his family were attacked by machines and he was kidnapped she and her sister ran out destorying all the machines that stood in their way. Once found the parents were killed and 2b promised to look over him however as time pass she can't help but love him in a different way. However after his "death" she broke into depression and rarely left her room.