Painful Reunion part 1

Author: no update on changes

Timeskip: 2 weeks after awakening.

Location: Pascals village

Y/n pov:

Its been two weeks since I was found by Pascal and sadly I still couldn't remember anything about who I am. Pascal has been kind to me ever since I arrived and has told me about the war between the machines and androids and assured me he and his people were not going to hurt me. Im still shock that this all happened but I can't hold it against him right now he's trying to make a place to call home for the machines and live a peaceful life.

Right now I'm just sitting on my bed that me and Pascal made. At first there was nowhere for me to stay in so we had to build a small shed luckily it didn't take much time as i thought it would. The children were excited to meet me and kept begging me to play with them so I happily obliged by playing games such as tag or hide and seek with them.

The only downfall was that no one could cook and no one had food so i had to go out and hunt some animals for myself. Pascal was worried about me being outside the village but I told him it was going to be alright and I would not go far.

Machine child: (Runs in) "Big brother come play with us!!"

Machine child 2: "Everyone wants to play also we want to play in the water!"

Machine child 3: "Hey big bro blue and pink want to play as well!"

And for some reason i became their big brother then again i never told them what my name was so they figured they call me this.

Y/n: (smiles at them) "Well sadly we cant play right now it's night time and I need to sleep."

Machine child 2: "Awww but big bro we want to play!"

Y/n: "We can play later alright? I really am sleepy and if I don't sleep i can't play then."

Machine child: "Awww ok big bro we will let you sleep but can we go play in the water first thing you wake up?"

Y/n: (chuckles) "of course we can."

The children: YAYYY!!!!"

They all left the shack and after they left Pascal entered the shack.

Pascal: (comes and chuckles a bit) "Hello (Y/n) I see the children wanted to play with you. They really are attached to you."

Y/n: "Yup although I wish they would learn that I'm a human and not a machine. (Lays down on the bed) I wish they let me relax sometimes."

Pascal: "Well the children do enjoy playing with you."

Pascal went quiet and stared at (Y/n) and he noticed his odd behavior.

Y/n: "Is everything alright pascal? your awkwardly quiet."

Pascal then slowly approached (Y/n).

Pascal: "Your planning to leave us tomorrow aren't you....."

Y/n: !!!!

Pascal: "I noticed that you been gone a little bit longer than usual when you go hunt for food lately...."

Y/n: (staring at the ceiling) "Yeah...sorry Pascal I was planning on leaving tomorrow early morning before you all wake up...i just thought maybe it was time for me to go...."

pascal: "But...why? Do you not like it here?"

Y/n: "Of course I like it here! I just think I should go and explore the world you know maybe I can find out who I am."