Wonder

Abby's P.O.V.

"Yeah let's go." Josh says interlacing our fingers together and walk back to his trailer.

We both sit down on the couch and Josh grabs his guitar and start play You Heard Wrong song.

"I love that song" I say with a smile.

"I know, a little birdie told me." Josh says with a smile making me laugh.

Josh tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear and leans in giving me a kiss. Surprisingly I kissed him back.

"Does this mean you'll give me another chance?" Josh asks resting our foreheads together.

"Umm I'm not sure. Can we take things slow and see how it goes?" I ask shyly.

"Of course anything for you princess." Josh says with a smile kissing my forehead.

"You did an amazing job with that song by the way." I say with a smile.

"I'm glad you think so because no matter what you hear Abbz I'm not doing better without you. Please always remember that." Josh says kissing the back of my hand.

"I will bubs." I say with a smile making Josh smile at the nickname I called him.

"Alright we're needed back on set. Ready to go?" Josh asks with a smile.

"Yep lets go." I say with a smile following Josh out of his trailer.

Josh's P.O.V.

Once we got back to set Larry pulls me to the side.

"How did it go? Are you guys back together?" Larry asks

"Not exactly. We both agreed to take things slow and see where it goes." I say

"Well that's on the right track and I'm happy to see your smile back man." Larry says with a smile.

"Thanks dude I appreciate it really." I say with a smile.

"Yeah don't even think about Shawn's new song." Larry says nonchalantly.

"What new song?" I ask

"He just released a song called Wonder. There's rumors going around who it's about, a lot of people say it's about Abby. They think he released it now since her and Tom broke up." Larry says

"Has Abby heard the song yet?" I ask

"I'm not sure actually, he just released it and Abby hasn't been near her phone for like an hour." Larry says.

"We just gotta make sure no one shows her the song." I say

"Ummm someone might have already." Larry says looking over to where Sofia and Abby are.

As we walk a little closer to them I can tell they are listening to Shawn's new song.

Abby's P.O.V.
"Right before I close my eyes

The only thing that's on my mind

Been dreaming that you feel it too

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you"

"Do you think the song is about you?" Sofia asks showing me her phone.

"No there's no way." I say in disbelief

"Abby there is a package for you in your trailer." one of the assistants says to me.

"Thank-you!" I say with a smile.

"Abbz are you going to message Shawn." Sofia asks 

I look over to see Josh and Larry looking at us.