Premier Night

Abby's P.O.V.

Josh and I are currently back in LA for the movie premier of The Craft! I am so nervous, because Sara told me there are going to be a bunch of big name celebrities attending the premier as well. 

"Abbz you will do amazing!" Michael, my makeup artist says to me.

"I know I know but like I don't want to fall on the red carpet or stumble over my words in my interviews." I say rambling.

"Abbz breathe" Michael says with a smile

I take a deep breath and breathe out.

Michael finishes up my makeup and Sara helps me into my dress. When I say I am in love with the dress I am wearing I mean I am in love with the dress I am wearing.

"Do a twirl for me please?" Michael asks with a smile

I do a quick twirl and Michael claps.

"AMAZING" Michael says with a smile.

Next thing I know Josh walks in the room smiling wearing his tux. Man my boy looks handsome.

"Princess you look amazing as always

"Princess you look amazing as always." Josh says with a smile before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I could say the same about you babe." I say with a smile and wink.

"Alright the car is here are you guys ready?" Sara asks looking at her phone.

"Yep let's go" I say nervously with a smile.

As we're walking to the car Josh puts his hand on my lower back.

"Babe you will do fine, I promise." Josh whispers to me reassuring.

We get into the car and we're off the premier.

"Okay guys this is how it is going to work. So Josh try to stay by Abby the whole night, Abby you will be interviewed several times just try to keep them answers short and simple as we need cast pictures done as well." Sara says

"Yep sounds like a plan." I say

As the car pulls up the venue Josh steps out of the car first. Josh helps me out of the car so I don't trip over my dress.