We Need to Talk to You

Abby's P.O.V.

As we all were siting backstage eating dinner my phone went off signaling I got a text. I open my messages to see it was not only Larry but Matt, Olivia, Frankie and Sofia all in a group chat.

Larry: We need to talk to you

Abby: I am sorry but there is nothing to talk about. 

Matt: Abby please listen to us real quick.

I turned the group message on do not disturb and went back to what Shawn was saying.

"Yeah Abbz took that tattoo like a champ. Didn't you babe?" Shawn asks with a smile while looking at me.

"Yeah totally" I say with a smile.

"Babe what's wrong?" Shawn asks with worry.

"Nothing just stressed." I say with a fake smile.

"If you want we can go get tattooed tomorrow again." Shawn says with a smile.

"Yeah I would like that a lot." I say with a smile. 

Josh's P.O.V.

"Josh come on buddy you need to leave the house sometime." Matt says walking into my apartment.

"Go away." I say mumble into my pillow. 

"No, not until you talk to us." Matt says referring to himself and Larry. 

"Fine how about I talk to Abby." I say getting up and grabbing my phone.

"Josh I don't know if you want to do that." Larry says unsure.

I click on Abby's contact and dial her number. 

"Hello" Abby answers in a whisper.

I have to admit her answering the phone completely took my off guard. 

"Why are you with Shawn?" I ask 

"Josh is that why you called me to cause a fight?" Abby asks 

"Where you with him when we were together?" I ask 

My question made Matt and Larry eyes go wide and try to grab the phone away from me. I swatted their hands away from me and moved to the other side of the room.

"Why the hell would you even ask that?" Abby asks 

"Just answer the question." I say a little harsher than I meant to.

"Hello" another voice says into the phone.

I recognize that voice from anywhere....Shawn. 

"Can you put Abby back on the phone Shawn?" 

"Yeah no. Right now the girl I love is in tears in the middle of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with not only her family but my family as well." Shawn says angrily. 

"You don't love her." I yell

"Goodbye Josh, please don't call Abby again." Shawn says hanging up the phone. 

Abby's P.O.V.

"Princess is this why you were stressed last night?" Shawn asks giving me a hug.

"Yeah" I say as I nod into his chest. 

"Shh its okay. Let's just enjoy our last day at Universal with our family and not let him ruin it." Shawn says soothingly rubbing my hair.

"You're right" I say with a small smile looking up at Shawn.

"Good" Shawn says with a smile kissing the top of my forehead. 

"Should we do Escape from Gringnots Ride first?" Aaliyah asks with a smile looking at the park map.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea." Dad says with a smile.

We walk into Diagon Alley and no matter how many times I am here it takes my breath away. 

"Look babe, you should drink this." Shawn says with a cheesy smile whole holding up a "Love Potion".

"Haha babe you already got me under your spell." I say with a smile while rolling my eyes. 

Once we got off the ride we all decided to get butterbeer(its not an alcohol drink, it is just filled with a lot of sugar). 

"Mmm this is really good." Karen says with a smile drink her drink.

"Defiantly" I say with a smile sipping my drink.

"Your mom and I were just talking about how much we are happy you and Shawn are together. You two just fit together and look so in love." Karen says with a smile making Shawn and I both blush. 

The rest of the day went pretty quick, but I am excited to get back to LA to start filming for All American. I love that show so much, not I get play a character in that show. 

"Babe are you ready to go get tattooed?" Shawn says with a smile as we pull into the parking lot of the tattoo shop. 

"Hell yeah"I say with a smile making Shawn laugh. 

I decide to get a lowercase "a" in typewriter writing on my pointer finger inspired by the tattoos the Pretty Littler Liars cast got when the show ended. 

abbyanne03: Pretty Little Liars vibes 

Comments: 

shawnmendes: I am telling you guys my girl takes tattoos like a champ

sashapieterse: You are officially one of us now!

shaymitchell: Defiantly need to invite Abby to the reunion

sleepinginthegarden: Welcome to the "A" Team

abbyfan33: Abby and her tattoos 

joshfan454: shouldn't you have gotten a letter J?

I am so happy with my tattoo! It is so cute and simple.

Josh's P.O.V.

I am sitting on my couch playing video games. I just miss Abby so much, like I still love her so much. I was pulled from my thoughts when my phone started to ring. I could not believe who was calling me...Abby.

"Hey Abbz" I say nervously.

"You said you wanted to talk, so talk." Abby says sternly.