Umm What?

Abby's P.O.V.

"Abbz will you marry me?" Josh asks nervously looking up at me.

I nearly threw up, because of how nervous I was. Am I ready to get married yet? Yes I love Josh but I just turned 20 years old so marriage no. How am I suppose to say no without hurting his feelings?

"Before you think this is an actual marriage proposal, its not. This is a promise ring. A promise that one I will officially ask you too marry me, because I love you so much." Josh says with a smile.

"And I promise to say yes when you decide to officially propose to me." I say with a smile pulling Josh up and giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Wait so no wedding?" Sofia asks as Josh and I pull away.

"No, yeah defiantly no. Not until a couple years." Josh says with a nervous laugh.

Josh takes the ring out of the box and slides it onto my middle finger on my left hand.

"It's beautiful" I say with a smile admiringly looking at the ring.

"Just like you" Josh says with a smile looking at me.

"I love it and I love you." I say with a smile giving Josh another kiss.

"I love you too princess." Josh says with a smile.

Josh's P.O.V.

I am seriously not reading for marriage yet and I know Abby isn't either. With everything we've been through these past few months I just want to reassure her that I love her not matter what and I do see a future with her.

"Wait ago man" Matt says with a smile patting me on the back.

"Thank dude" I say with a smile.

I grab Abby's hand that the ring is on and kiss it making Abby smile. The rest of the Jonas Brothers show was amazing, Abby and I had the best time.

On the ride home I catch Abby looking at her promise ring.

"Are you sure you love it?" I ask nervously.

"I am in love with babe, thank-you." Abby says looking over at me with a smile.

"I was so nervous to ask, because I didn't want you to think it was a marriage proposal." I say with a smile.

"When I saw you on one knee I thought I was going to throw, because I thought it was a marriage proposal." Abby says with a giggle making me laugh as well.

"Its a promise" I say with a smile.

"A promise" Abby replies with a smile.

Abby's P.O.V.

When we get back to the apartment I head straight to the shower. I wipe my makeup off, take my contacts out and put my promise ring on the dresser.

Once I am out of the shower I change into pajama shorts and one of Josh's t-shirts. Walking over to the dresser I don't see my ring. I start freaking out, because I just got this ring. How did I lose it already?

"Missing something babe?" Josh says with a smirk leaning against the bedroom door frame.

"Ugh you ass, you scared me." I say with an eye roll.

"Aww I'm sorry babe." Josh says with a fake pout walking over to me and putting the ring back on my finger.

"Yeah sure you are." I say sarcastically.

"I am" Josh says with a smile.

"Mhm" I say leaning in and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Once I pulled away Josh groaned.

"After that stunt you just pulled you're lucky you even got that kiss." I say with a smirk drying my hair with a towel.

"Fine" Josh whines walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

While lying in bed I decide to put on Pretty Little Liars, its my absolute favorite show. I go on Instagram and decide to post my ring.

 I go on Instagram and decide to post my ring

abbyanne03: Promise? Promise.

Comments:

joshy2345: Umm marriage? Josh you can do better🙄

abbzandjosh345: Umm can't you see she says the word promise? Obviously its a promise ring. Abbz don't let them still this moment from you and Josh💁‍♀️💛

abbyanne03: Thank-you so much love! Yes it is a promise ring!☺️💛

mattcornet: I am surprised Josh had the guts to give the promise ring😂

sofiawylie: I was so happy to be able to witness it! ☺️🥺

joshuatbassett: Thanks Matt😂🙄

"Babe did you see Matt's comment?" Josh asks with a smile.

"Yeah" I saw with a giggle.

"O I am so going to prank him on set" Josh says with a laugh.

Joshua gets into bed and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Night princess" Josh says kissing my forehead.

"Night handsome" I say with a smile.

(A/N: Yeah I was thinking about ending this story with a marriage, but I don't want it to end yet. So a promise ring will have to do....for now😏. I have a week and a half left of the semester so I will be able to update more. If you have any ideas or tell me what you would like to happen in the story please message me or comment. I would love your guys' feedback! Also over 19K? That is unbelievable, thank you guys so so much💛)