Never Getting Back Together...Like Ever

Abby's P.O.V.

Getting off the plane in LA I start to think about everything that happened in Utah. When I slammed the door on Josh's face that was the last time I saw him before I left. While I was in our then shared room I called the producers that I can't do two more episodes and they understood. Once I got off the phone with them I called Shawn and told him I was going to be a day early do to Josh and I breaking up. When Josh left for set in the morning I packed everything up and I did look back.

Walking towards baggage claim I see a bunch of screaming girls surrounding a bunch of security...Shawn is here for me. As security saw me they moved out of the way a little bit so I could get to Shawn.

"Shawn" I say giving him a hug.

"Hey Abbz" Shawn says with a smile hugging me tightly but not too tight.

"Hi bubs" I say with a smile.

"Come on let's get your luggage." Shawn says wrapping his arm around my waist.

Paparazzi and fans kept swarming us.

"Abbz why aren't you on the show anymore?"

"So I saw you deleted all the pictures of you and Josh. You guys are done for reals?"

"You and Shawn are a cute couple."

"Just keep ignoring them." Shawn whispers in my ear.

Security helped us get my luggage and walked us to Shawn's car.

"Here Abbz" Shawn says opening the passenger side door for me.

"Thank-you Shawn and thank-you guys for helping us." I say with a smile to the security guards before Shawn closes my car door.

Shawn jogs over to the driver side door and gets in the car. When he starts up the car Taylor Swift starts playing.

"You remember" I say looking over at him with a smile.

"Of course I did. Now Starbucks?" Shawn says looking at me with a smile.

"Starbucks" I say with a smile as Shawn starts to drive.

Josh's P.O.V.

I am out to lunch with Olivia when I get a notification on Instagram that I was tagged in a post.

"Abby looks pretty cozy with Shawn at the airport. It is rumored that Abby and her boyfriend, Joshua, had broken up as well Abby is rumored of quitting the hit show High School Musical: The Musical The Series."

What the hell? Her and Shawn are lovely dovey? I had to delete all the picture of me and Abby off Instagram since Olivia and I are now a thing. It only makes sense, that Abby moves on.

"Hey babe what do you think of this dress for the premiere?" Olivia says showing me a yellow dress.

"It looks good." I say with a smile putting my phone down.