Flight to Utah

Abby's P.O.V
"Abbz do you have everything packed?" Mom asked from the kitchen

"Yeah I'm all packed!" I said with a smile.

"Now where are you staying?" Mom asked concerned

"I'm renting an apartment 5 minutes from set." I said smiling

"Okay I'm just making sure" Mom said

"Dad is sorry he can't be here to take you to the airport" Mom said helping me get my luggage

"It's okay he said goodbye to me this morning before he left for work." I said with a smile grabbing one of my suitcases.

The drive to the airport was quiet with only the music playing from the radio. Once we got to the airport my mom and I got out of the car. Mom lift the trunk door and I got out my luggage.

"Text me when you land" Mom said with tears in her eyes and she hugged.

"Or course I will" I said will a smile and hugged her back.

"I love you so much" Mom said with a smile.

"I love you too" I smiled

I did not look back, because I knew I wouldn't be able to leave my mom. As I walked through security I found my gate pretty easily. I sat down in a seat and put my headphones in to listen to my High School Musical soundtrack. When Out of the Old came on I decided to post on Instagram.

abbyanne03: "I wish these streets were still enough for me

abbyanne03: "I wish these streets were still enough for me. I wish this town would give me everything."

It is going to be hard for me to leave home. I never left home like this before even when I started college.

"Now boarding the flight to Utah"

I handed the lady my plane ticket and picked up my carry on. Just like when I walked into the airport when I boarded the plane I did not look back.

The flight to Utah from Pennsylvania was not as bad as I thought it was going, well maybe it was because I slept the whole time. I texted my parents to let them know I landed in Utah and I am heading to get my luggage. Once I got my luggage I headed to the car rentals. The worker walked me to my car and I put the hotels address in. I blasted the High School Musical:The Musical:The Series soundtrack on the way to the hotel. What if I am going to be on the show I have to listen to all the songs.

As I check in the hotel my phone starts blowing up like crazy. When I finally got a moment to put my luggage down I decide what is going on with my phone. Apparently all of it is coming from Instagram. I opened Instagram to see Joshua Bassett commented on my post and followed me.

joshuatbassett:Don't worry you'll do great, the cast is just like a giant family. I look forward to meeting you later.

O shit that reminds me I have a table reading I have to go to.

I quickly hopped into the shower and changed into a cute but yet simple outfit.

I grabbed my purse, keys, phone and I was out the door

I finally made it to the building that the cast does table readings at.

"Hello you must be Abby" a man came over to me

"Yes I am" I said with a smile.

"My name is John and I am the director of the show" John said with a smile

"Hi it is so nice to meet you" I said with a smile shaking his hand

"You too, I will walk you to where the rest of the cast is"

I followed John down the hallway and when he opened the door I was met with a brown eye boy.