Meeting the Family

Abby's P.O.V.

"Okay and that is all for today." the director says with a smile clapping his hands.

"Abby you are doing an amazing job playing Sarah!" Robin Tunney says with a smile as I walk off the set.

"You have no idea how much that means to me. You left big shoes for me to fill. Thank-you for being here on set to be a mentor for me." I say with a smile.

"Of course! Well you are doing amazing."  Robin says with a smile.

"Thank-you" I say with a smile.

I walk back to my trailer and change into the outfit I wore to set today. Getting into my car I put on my Taylor Swift playlist and pull out of the parking lot.

As I  walk into my apartment I put all my stuff down and check my watch for the time.The time is 5 o clock pm, that means I have one hour to get ready before Josh picks me up. I take a quick shower and dry my hair when I get out. I decide to straighten my hair and put on some light makeup. I take one final look at my outfit in the mirror as there is a knock on my door.

 I take one final look at my outfit in the mirror as there is a knock on my door

I open the door to see a smiling Josh.

"Hello there handsome." I say with a smile making Josh blush.

"You look beautiful princess." Josh says with a smile now it was my turn to blush.

"Why thank-you" I say with a smile.

"Are you ready to go?" Josh asks with a smile.

"Yep let me get my things." I say with a smile grabbing my purse, keys and phone.

Josh gently grabs my hand and leads us to his car. He opens the car door for me, he is such a gentleman.

"Hey babe are you okay? You're quiet tonight." Josh says holding my hand.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous to meet your family that's all." I say with a shy smile.

"They're going to love you, I promise." Josh says with a smile giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

We pull into the driveway of Josh's house. Josh gets out of the car and jogs over to open my door for me. Once I get out of the car Josh intertwines our fingers together and we walk to the front door.

"Hello we're here!" Josh yells with a smile opening the front door.

An older looking women comes around the corner with a smile on her face, I assume she is Josh's mom.

"You must be Abby. I am Laura, Josh's mom. It is so nice to meet you." Laura says with a smile giving me a hug.

"Hi it is so nice to meet you too." I say with a smile hugging her back.

"Come on everyone is in the living room." Laura says with a smile.

Josh's P.O.V.

Abby's nerves seem to be going away after my mom gave her a hug. We follow my mom into the living room to see my five sisters, my one sister's husband and my dad sitting around and talking.

"Hey everyone this is my girlfriend Abby." I say with a smile.

"Abby it is so nice to meet you. I am Josh's dad, Taylor." Dad says with a smile.

"It is so nice to meet you as well." Abby says with a smile.

Introduced Abby to Alison, Claire, Ashley, Winter and Hannah.

"Abby it is so nice to meet you, this is my husband Pierre." Winter says with a smile.

"It is so nice to meet all of you." Abby says with a smile.

We all sit in the living room and talk about everyday life. It isn't until dinner that Mom starts to interview Abby.

"So Josh tells me you're in a new movie." Mom says with a smile.

"Yes I am playing Sarah in the reboot of The Craft." Abby says with a smile tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"That's sounds so fun." Mom says with a smile.

"Yeah, but I can't wait for High School Musical to start filming again. I miss working with this one." Abby says with a smile pointing to me.

Mom asks Abby a few more questions about herself before dinner is over. Abby and I decide to head back to her apartment so I can FaceTime with her parents.

"Thank-you so much Mrs.Bassett for dinner, it was amazing." Abby says with a smile.

"Abby dear please call me Laura and it was my pleasure." Mom says with a smile giving Abby a hug.

We say goodnight to the rest of the family and I grab my overnight bag since I will be sleeping over at Abby's apartment tonight.

"Thank-you for tonight." I say with a smile once we are in the car.

"Of course, it was a lot of fun." Abby says looking at me with a smile.

"It means a lot to me that you were willing to meet my family." I say

"Hey I love you family just as much as I love you." Abby says with a smile making my heart melt.

I grab Abby's hand gently and give the back of her hand a kiss.

Once we get into Abby's apartment we change into our pajamas and sit on the couch.

"Are you ready to meet my family?" Abby asks with a smile grabbing her phone.

"Of course." I say with a smile kissing her cheek.

Abby dials her dad's number.

(A/N: Sorry I am being lazy but Josh meeting Abby's family was is just like it was meeting his family but Abby doesn't have any siblings.)

Abby's P.O.V.

Josh meeting my parents went so well, that my mom just sent me a text about how much her and my dad loved meeting him. As Josh and I are getting ready for bed my phone starts to ring. I look at my phone to see my manager is calling me.

"Hello" I say answering my phone.

"Abby I hope I did not wake you." Anna says

"Nope, just getting ready for bed." I say with a giggle.

"Okay good, so Saturday night is the VMA's and I would like you to go to promote The Craft and High School Musical." Anna says

"What am I suppose to wear?" I ask curiously.

"Since you don't film until tomorrow evening I will be sending stylists over in the morning to help you decide on what to wear."

"Okay sounds good."

"Josh is as well invited, and I hope you two will attend together."

"Yes we will be going together." I say with a smile looking over at Josh.

"Good. I will talk to you tomorrow."

"Talk to you tomorrow." I say hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Josh asks curiously as I crawl into bed.

"Anna"

"What did she want?"

"To say we're invited to the VMA's and she wants us to go together. As well that stylists will be over in the morning to help us decide on what to wear."

"I am going to have the hottest date." Josh says with a smirk.

"I could say the same thing." I say with a smile.

I give Josh a quick kiss on the lips and roll over.

"Night handsome, I love you." I say with a smile.

"Night princess, I love you too." Josh says with a smile kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around my waist.