London Boy

Abby's P.O.V.

It has been 5 months since Josh and I broke up and 4 months since Tom and I started dating. I haven't heard from Josh in a month when he officially stopped calling me. Also we just got done filming the Spider-Man movie and I am so excited to see the final product. Right now I am currently in Tom's kitchen cooking dinner. Yeah I've been saying at Tom here and there while in the apartment his renting.

"Hello love" I hear Tom say as the front door opens.

"In here handsome." I say with a smile as I continue stirring the pasta sauce.

"Mmm it smells good in here." Tom says with a smile kissing my cheek.

"How was your day today?" I ask

"It was so fun" Tom says putting down his golf bag against the wall.

"Who won be honest was it your dad, one of your brothers or you." I say with a giggle.

"Actually your dad won." Tom says nonchalantly which made me stop stirring the pasta sauce.

Wait a second Tom didn't tell me my dad was going golfing with them. Yeah Tom has met my dad several of times and my dad does love golfing.

"Wait my dad went golfing with you guys?" I ask in shock.

"Yeah why the surprised face love?" Tom asks with a smile.

"You just didn't tell me he was going with you." I say with a smile.

"Well I just had to talk to him about something." Tom says with a smile.

"And what would that be?" I ask curiously raising an eyebrow.

"We'll talk over dinner." Tom says with a smirk.

"Fine, but thank you for inviting him to go with you." I say with a smile giving Tom a quick kiss on the lips.

"Anything for the girl I love." Tom says with a smile saying he loves me for the first time.

"I love you too Holland." I say with a smile.

Tom goes off to take a shower while I finish cooking the pasta for dinner. After 20 minutes Tom comes into the kitchen in sweats and wet hair.

"Just in time dinner is ready." I say with a smile putting some pasta on a plate handing it to Tom.

"Thank-you love" Tom says with a smile.

I make myself a plate and follow Tom into the dinning room and sit.

"By the way I love your post." Tom says with a smile making me giggle.

"Yeah and what post is that?" I ask pretending to not know what he is talking about.

Tom pulls up my Instagram to show me the picture I posted 10 minutes ago.