Take One...Action

A/N: If you did not watch episode 9 just know there is one part of this chapter that does have a small episode 9 spoiler.

Abby's P.O.V.

"Ugh" I groan to myself as my alarm is blasting that annoying sound.

I roll over to turn my alarm off and to check the time. The time is 5:40 in the morning. I roll out of bed to go take a shower. Once I get out of the shower I change into a grey hoodie and black jogger pants from PINK. I decided to let my hair dry as they will do whatever they want to in hair and makeup. As I am putting on my shoes there is a knock on my door. I open the door to see a smiling Joshua.

"Good morning" Joshua says with that adorable smile.

He is dressed in black with white stripes Adidas joggers with a black hoodie and sneakers.

"Good morning" I say with a smile.

"Sorry if I'm a little early, I thought you would want to stop for some Starbucks." Joshua says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"O my gosh, you're seriously the best person ever" I say with a smile

"Shall we" Joshua says with a fake British accent.

I'll be honest that made me giggle a little bit. Josh and I walked to his car and Josh even opened the car door for me again. He is the actual sweetest.

"What do you want to listen to?" Josh says as he gets in the driver seat.

"Ummm Taylor Swift?" I say with a smile.

Taylor Swift is one of my favorite people on the planet!

"Yeah why not" Josh smiles while handing me the aux chord.

When I plugged the aux chord into my phone the song Ours started to play through the speakers.

"Elevator buttons and morning air,Strangers silence makes me want to take the stairs" I sing with a smile.

"I'm guessing Taylor Swift is your favorite artist"

"Yeah"

Josh pulled in the Starbucks drive through and rolled down his window.

"What would you like?" Josh asks

"Umm can I get a trenta pink drink with no scoops of fruit please?"

"Sure"

"Hi can I get a venti French vanilla ice coffee and a trenta pink drink with no scoops of fruit please?"

"Yes that'll be $10.54 we'll see you at the window"

When we pulled up to the window I handed Josh my phone for the lady to scan.

"What? No you're not paying" Josh says with a smile while reaching for his wallet.

"Yes I am, because you're driving and you bought dinner last night. Also I want the Starbucks points." I say with a smile.

"Fine, just because you want the Starbucks points." Josh says with a giggle.

Josh hands me back my phone and I continue to play Taylor Swift, because why not Taylor Swift is such a queen. Next Josh hands me my pink drink and I automatically start drinking it. I'm too addicted to pink drinks.

"So tell me what is back home like" Josh asks curiously as we pull out of the drive through.

"Kinda boring, I don't know. I go to school and I used to work as an assistant teacher after school before I decided that I really wanted to do acting and modeling." I say sipping my drink.