The I Love You

Abby's P.O.V.

I am so sad this is our last day in Disney, I am going to miss it. But I am super excited to go back to filming the show! My parents are coming to visit too when we get back to Utah. I look in the mirror and admire my outfit I am wearing.

"You ready to go Abbz?" Josh asks with a smile

"Yeah" I say with a smile grabbing his hand.

We meet our friends at the Disney Shuttle stop so we could go the Animal Kingdom for breakfast.

"Are you guys ready to eat all you can eat at the buffet breakfast this morning?" Matt asks with excitement

"Heck yes! At least we'll be walking around all day so we can burn off calories." Larry says making all of us laugh.

As we get to the park we get to go in early since we have breakfast reservations at Tusker House which is opened before the park even opens. We head straight to the restaurant which is nice because it is right next to the Jumbo Safari Tour.

"Aww look here comes Mickey!" I say with a smile.

"Omg what if we get a picture of all the girls with Mickey?" Olivia asks with a excitement.

"That would be such a cute picture!" Sofia says and we all agree with her and Olivia.

Mickey walks over to us and waves.

"Hi Mickey is it okay if us girls all get a picture with you?" I ask with a smile

Mickey just nods.

Olivia and I each kiss Mickey's cheeks while Sofia and Julia look at Mikey in awe. Joshua takes the picture of us and hands me back my phone.

"Thank-you Mickey" we all say with a smile.

Mickey waves and walks away to the next table.

"Guys look how cute this picture came out!" I say with a smile.

"Omg send that in the group chat!" Julia says with a smile.

"Okay" I say with a smile sending it in the group chat.

"Okay now here comes Minnie, now its the guys' turn." Matt says making us laugh.

The boys recreated the picture we took with Mickey but with Minnie. I took the picture on Josh's phone and I have to admit it actually came out pretty cute.

We continue to eat more breakfast and meet more characters. When the check comes we pay it and tip the waiter, then head towards the Jumbo Safari Tour.

"So who's sitting with who?" Larry asks

"Abby, Josh, Julia and Frankie. Me, Matt, you and Sofia." Olivia asks with a smile

We all agree with the seating chart. I love this ride it is so fun to see all the animals walking around.

"Ah Josh look here comes a giraffe!" I say amazed as the giraffe comes up the truck.