10 Missed Calls

Abby's P.O.V.

"Hey love are you ready to go get some food?" Tom asks with a smile as I walk out of my trailer.

"Yes sir" I say with a smile walking towards him.

"Would it be okay if I held your hand?" Tom asks nervously and blushing a little bit.

"THE Tom Holland is asking me if he could hold my hand? Obviously yes." I say with a smile making Tom laugh a little.

Tom intertwines our fingers together and I just look at his action and smile.

"So we need to be back on set in two hours. There is a Panera down the street, is that okay for dinner?" Tom asks with a smile.

"Yeah, I love Panera Bread." I say with a smile.

Tom and I walk to his car in silent. It wasn't an awkward silence it was nice. We decide to take his car because we didn't want to risk anyone seeing us.

"Thank-you kind sir" I say with a smile as Tom open the passenger side door for me.

"My pleasure" Tom says with a smile closing the car door after I got in.

Tom jogs around to the driver's side and gets in.

"And off to Panera we go." Tom says with a smile as he starts up the car.

The drive to Panera was so nice! We talked about our home lives and what our families are like. As we pull into the Panera parking lot Tom parks the car and get out to open the car door for me.

"So what are you thinking of getting?" Tom asks looking at the menu.

"I was thinking the Turkey Bravo sandwich." I say looking at the menu.

"Mmm that sounds good, I think I'll get the same thing." Tom says with a smile.

"Hello how can I help you?" the cashier says with a smile.

"Can we get two Turkey Bravos with sides of chips please." I say with a smile.

"Any drinks with that?" the cashier asks while putting in the sandwiches.

"What do you want Love?" Tom asks looking at me with a smile.

"Could we stop at Starbucks that is two stores down?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure" Tom says with a smile.

"Okay that will be $15.78. What a second I know you two. You're Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy." the cashier says in shock.

"Yes we are" I say with a smile.

"Can I take a selfie with you guys?" the cashier asks now nervous.

"Of course!" Tom and I say at the same time.

After taking the selfie Tom ended up paying for dinner and that was because he said I could pay for our Starbucks. We decide to walk to Starbucks and we got our drinks. Driving back to set Josh I kept calling me over and over again, it was none stop. Tom and I decide to eat in his trailer before we are needed back on set.

"So Josh keeps calling me." I say showing Tom caller ID.

"What does he want?" Tom asks

"I have no clue and I don't really care. Olivia probs broke up with him and he wants me back all of sudden." I say putting my phone down.

"Or maybe he wants to talk about this." Tom says showing me an article on his phone.

" Tom says showing me an article on his phone