Scripted Kiss

Abby's P.O.V.

I wake up with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I roll over to see Joshua sound asleep, gosh he looks so cute I thought to myself.

"You don't look bad yourself" Joshua mumbles still with his closed.

"Did I just say that aloud?" I ask slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah, but don't worry I think it was cute." Josh says with a smile.

I went to get out of Josh's grip to grab my phone to see what time it, but Josh pulled me closer.

"Let's just sleep in and cuddle." Josh says sleepy making me laugh.

"We have to go film today" I said with a smile.

"Fine" Josh whined

"Well I am going to get ready" I say as I get up and get some clothes.

"Okay I guess I'll get up too. I am going to go get ready for the day and I'll meet you back here?" Josh asks

"Yep see you in a little bit" I say as I walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I get out of the shower I put on my outfit and dry my hair.

When I walk out of the bathroom and grab a granola bar to eat on the way to set there is a knock on my door

When I walk out of the bathroom and grab a granola bar to eat on the way to set there is a knock on my door. I open the door and meet Joshua outside. We walk down to the lobby and Josh offers to drive again.

"So do you have any plans tonight?" Josh asks curiously.

"Nope I don't think so" I say smiling

"I think we have overnight filming today." Josh says

That's right we are filming over night today. They are trying to get at least three episodes of the new season done before we go start promoting it in Disney. I decided to go on my phone to check out Instagram on the way to set.

"O my gosh I would love to see Selena Gomez in concert" I say when I see Selena's new post.

"Well when she goes on tour I'll go with you." Josh says looking over at me real quick with a smirk.

"O really?" I ask curiously with a smile.

"Yeah just so I can see that smile." Josh says with a smile making me blush.

Josh's P.O.V.

I had such a fun time with Abby last night. When we pulled into the parking lot of the set we got out of the car. As we walked into the building Larry came running over to us.

"So Josh when were you going to tell me you took Abby on a date?" Larry asks curiously making Abby and I both blush.

"Abby lets get you to hair and makeup" Abby's makeup artist said dragging Abby away from me and Larry.