Mendes

Josh's P.O.V

"Hey Abbz did you see Shawn's comment on Instagram?" I ask curiously

Now I know that I am acting kinda jealous right now...well maybe a lot jealous right now. I just know how good looking and talented he is and I don't want Abby to leave me for him.

"Ummm no I didn't" Abby says trying to sound convincing.

"Are you actually going to do the music video with him." I ask clearly annoyed.

"Yeah why not?" Abby asks

"Well he's obviously trying to get with you." I say

"No he is not" Abby says rolling her eyes now she's annoyed.

"Abby can you stop acting stupid for five seconds and understand what I am saying to you?" I ask raising my voice.

"So now you're calling me stupid?" Abby asking slightly raising her voice.

"Can you two come yourselves down?" Sara asks stepping into the conversation.

Shit I forget Sara was still in the car with us.

"No I'm not calling you stupid but you kinda are acting like it right now." I say

"You know what Sara?" Abby asks looking at Sara

"I don't think I want to know." Sara says putting her head in her hands.

"I don't want freaken Chick Fil A anymore. I just want to go back to the hotel." Abby says as her voice cracks.

Crap she's about to cry. What did I do?

"Yeah that's fine Abby, that sounds like a better idea at the moment." Sara says turning around to tell the driver we are going back to the hotel.

Abby's P.O.V.

I can't even believe Josh is getting mad at me for doing the music video for Shawn, like he knows how big of a fan I am of his.

"Abbz come on I'm sorry." Josh says following close behind me as we walk to our hotel room.

I open our hotel room door and go straight to the bathroom.

"Princess please come on" Josh begs as I slam the bathroom door on his face.

I slide down the bathroom door and cry.

I take a long shower as I just sat in the shower to think and cry. When I get out of the shower there is a text on my phone from Shawn

Shawn: Hey Abby, I was just wondering if your willing to come to film the music video tomorrow?

Abby: Yeah sounds perfect!

Shawn: Great see you then!

Abby: See you then!

I walk out of the bathroom to see Josh sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. When Josh hears the bathroom door open he picks his head up.

"Abbz please babe talk to me" Josh begs

"I'm tired Josh, I'm going to sleep." I say not even looking at him as I get into bed.

I feel Josh get off the bed and I hear the hotel room door slam. I slowly close my eyes as I finally let the tears I have been holding in fall.

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed, Josh didn't come home after he left last night. I look at my phone to see no text from him or anything. I get up and change into a sweatshirt and leggings from PINK. I slide on my grey and white checkered vans and grab my keys phone and wallet. I get into my car and drive to the address Shawn texted me this morning.