Gotta Go My Own Way

Abby's P.O.V

We have been home from Disney for three days and everything has been going so well. We are currently filming the summer part of the newest season of High School Musical. The writers are making almost go along the lines of High School Musical 2.

"Wait until you see all the cute summer dates we are going to have." Josh says leaning up against "my" locker.

"O really?" I say with a smile raising an eyebrow.

"Totally as Chad would say about Taylor in High School Musical 2 'Take that little hottie on a proper date'." Josh says trying to be sly.

"Very cheesy Ricky" I say with a smile rolling my eyes.

"But you love me" Josh says with smile before he realizes what he just said.

"I love you too" I say with a smile making Josh smile as well.

Josh leans in and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"Ada, Ricky are you guys ready to go?" Larry asks with a smile.

"Yeah let's go" Josh says with a smile intertwining our fingers together as I close "my" locker.

"So what are the summer plans Ricky?" Larry asks curiously.

"Not sure why don't we all get jobs like in High School Musical 2?" Ricky asks with a smile.

"Dude do you know how much Miss.Jen would love that?"Larry asks with a smile.

"Miss.Jen would love what?" Kate asks curiously coming up between Josh, Larry and I.

"If we all got summer jobs together like in High School Musical 2." I say with a smile.

"That is a brilliant idea! I am officially signing that to be your summer homework. Please text the group chat to let them know and I will as well send out an email." Kate says with a smile as she claps her hands together.

"Okay guys and scene!" The director yells with a smile.

"Abbz can we please talk to you for a minute?" the producers say with a smile.

"Yeah sure" I say with a smile.

I follow the producers to the office. As we walk into the office the writers of the show are also sitting at the table.

"So Abbz we have to talk to you about something." one of the producers say as I take a seat.

"What is it?" I ask with worry.

"We got a phone call from writers of a movie."

"What movie?"

"The Craft. They would like to do a reboot of the movie, but the actress who original plays Sarah, Robin Tunney, wants you to play Sarah if they are going to reboot the movie." the producer says.

"But I want to stay on High School Musical." I say trying to remain calm.

"Abby we all know how much you love that movie and we think this is a great opportunity for you. We know you won't leave the show, so we had made the decision to write you off the show." the writer says

"What?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Abby we know how much you would love to be in the movie." the producer says.

"But I can't leave this show!" I say with tears streaming down my face.

"We are going to write you off just like when Gabriella sings Gotta Go My Own Way in High School Musical 2. Once the movie is done filming we will bring you back to the show." the writers says reassuring.