Couple?

Abby's P.O.V.

Josh and I walk back to set hand in hand with smiles on our faces. As we got to set everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"So we guess you guys talk it out." Olivia says looking at us with a smirk.

"Yeah we did" I say with a smile looking at Josh.

"Well it about time" Matt laughs patting Josh on the back.

"Now can we please get back to filming?" the director asks with a smile making all of us laugh.

We continued to film for three more hours before the director decided to call it a day and as well the producers of the show wanted us to have tomorrow off so we can get ready for Disney. As I walk off set Josh pulls me back with a smile.

"Joshua Bassett what are you doing?" I ask curiously with a giggle.

"This" Josh says with a smile giving me a kiss on the lips.

I have to admit that made me smile. This boy is the sweetest ever, I am so over the moon to be dating him.

When we pull away I look at Josh with a smile.

"Well I need to grab my things so we can go." I say with a smile.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Josh asks with a smile.

"Hmm I was kinda hoping to order pizza to the room and watch The Office or something." I say with a smile.

"Sounds perfect." Josh says with a smile.

Josh's P.O.V.

Abby gives me a quick kiss before she walks off to grab her things from her trailer. I decide to go back to my trailer to get changed as well. When I walk out of my trailer I see Matt and Larry standing there with smiles on their faces.

"So you finally got the courage to make it official." Matt says with a smile.

"Yeah so how did you make it official?" Larry asks curiously.

"Well...I played her Right Here Right Now" I start to say before Matt interrupts me.

"Wait that song for High School Musical 3?" Matt asks

"Yeah..and she kissed me and we made it official." I say with a smile.

"Well wait to go man." Matt says with a smile.

"Thanks, well I have to go. Abby and I are having a date night tonight. I will see you guys at the airport on Friday for Disney." I say with a smile while walking away.

I finally made it over to Abby's trailer to see her waiting for me while on her phone.

"Hey beautiful" I say with a smile.

"Hey handsome" Abby says with a smile.

I intertwine our fingers together as we walk to our cars.

"Okay I'll meet you at the hotel?" I ask opening Abby's driver side door for her.

"Yes see you soon." Abby says with a smile getting into her car.

I close the door and give Abby a quick wave before getting into my car.

Abby's P.O.V.

As I am pulling into the hotel parking lot I receive a text from Josh

Josh: Hey babe(wow can't believe I get to call you that now🥰) I am making a quick pit stop be there soon.😘