Chapter 23: Your Scent

JEONGYEON'S POV

"Let's just stay here" I uttered while laying down beside her

"Nayeon like it" she simply answered

She shifted her head trying to get a glance of me.

"What do you mean you like it?" I curiously asked

"Nayeon like it when Jeong's acting like this" she plainly stated without even stuttering

She slowly grabbed my arm then put it on her waist as if she wanted me to hug her.

Without hesitation I immediately wrapped my arms around her that literally put us in a cuddling position.

I can smell the scent of her hair which I can't stop sniffing because it is addicting.

"Jeong sing, Nayeon sleepy" she muttered.

I just nodded then smile.

"I know that your heart
Is a little scared
Whatever appearance you show is beautiful
But why do you keep hiding it?"

I have no song to think of that I wanted to sing for her except this song.

"The only one a star is only you"

I tried peeking on her. This might be the last cuddle, this might be the last time that she'll ask me to sing for her. I don't know what will happen next. Only God knows.

"Like a shining star
You are my star
Only you are enough
Even if the clouds cover the front
It's just a short moment that'll pass
It's okay, the light will shine on you"

One thing that I would consider accepting is I'm attached to her. I want her to stay with me, with us. I want her to always greet me everytime that I'd come home. Even if it's quite annoying I want her to stay and keep on insisting for the things that she want to do and she wants to have.

"Did you lose the path you were heading to?
For that path you were walking
Don't cry, everything'll be okay
There's a road for everywhere"

"The only one a star is only you

Like a shining star
You are my star
Only you are enough
Even if the clouds cover the front
It's just a short moment that'll pass
It's okay, the light will shine on you"

When I first saw her back in middle school she seems so kind that she smiles everytime that I saw her. I just simply don't know what happened in 2015 and I just don't know what happened to her.

I slowly removed her head from my left arm then slowly stood up since she fell asleep.

Jihyo: We're downstairs

She sent through text message. I quickly turned off my phone, put it on my pocket then started walking downstairs.

They were all sitted and seems like everyone's gathered from Chaeng, Jihyo and Dahyun as well as the J-lines and Tzuyu.

Upon sitting down, Jihyo started speaking

"What are we gonna be doing?" She calmly asked

"Is it better if you guys just report then tell them that she suddenly appeared from nowhere?" Momo said

"That's something that is unlikely. She's experiencing a trauma so most likely the reason why she escaped because she don't want to be with the individuals that she's living with"  Chaeng stated as if she already had an assumptions on why Nayeon is acting like that.

"Then what should we do? She was reported missing and at the same time it states in there that she has a cognitive disorder since she was a child which is obviously wrong since she was okay back in middle school" Dahyun said, giving us the information that she found out earlier

"I think it might be better if you guys would sent her to a physchological institute, she'll be protected while she's in there and at the same time evaluation of a physchologist would contradict the claim of the person who reported her as missing" Mina slowly explained to us.

I was obviously convinced. It might be the hardest thing to do since she will be apart from us but that would be the best thing that we could at least do for her.

"Mina is indeed the smartest out of us" Momo uttered then looks down

"I agree but this isn't the right time to joke" Jihyo stated.

"Jihyo's confirmed to be a KAREN" Chaeng stated while chuckling.

"Anyway, who's agreeing with Mina?" Sana reverted back the discussion

"I do" I firmly stated.

Everyone also agreed with that idea. It may be the wrong thing to do since her relatives might be the one  who is looking for her but we aren't too sure with what could happen if she's back with them most especially because of the trauma that she's experiencing.