Chapter 13: Knock²

JEONGYEON'S POV

I woke up early so I just keep on using my phone until I've decided to go downstairs since I can hear my stomach noise.

As I walk straight to the kitchen I've noticed that the backyard door is widely open so someone's probably out. I decided to check first who's up and out but I giggled when I saw the four of them lying on the grass.

Chaeng's comfortably sleeping on Mina's arm while Jihyo's sleeping near the wood and ashes from the bonfire last night and Dahyun's feet is on top of Jihyo's stomach.

"Wait, Chaeng and Dahyun are here. Where's she?" I whispered to myself.

I quickly turned my back from that scene and walks back inside and started checking each room.

"Shit" I cursed since it's already the second room that I'm checking but she's not here.

I went upstairs to check the remaining rooms but she's nowhere to found so I went back outside since she might be lost in the woods, from this backyard if ever that we will be walking straight from a distance there's a visible woods so I'm thinking that she might be there.

She might be lost in here so I tried my best looking for her until I saw a figure from a distance so I quickly went over there.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked.

"J-jeong jeong" she uttered then smiled widely

"Yes." I replied

"Two t-two rabbits" she mentioned while pointing at a rabbit comfortably lying on the grass.

"Okay? Why two? Where's the other one?" I curiously asked since I can only see one.

"Not see?" She asked then grabs my hand then sways it

I just nodded since I can't really see the other one.

"Na-nayeon" she said then showed her front teeth to me.

I giggled witnessing how adorable she is. I can't contain but to pinch her cheeks.

"Okay? Can I knock on it?" I jokingly asked.

She keeps on nodding while smiling and showing her two front teeth.

"Knock knock" I uttered while slowly knocking on her front teeth as if it is a door

"Nayeon happy" she said keeping her smile as wide as she can.

"Alright. We'll go back now okay? It's too dangerous here" I stated.

JIHYO'S POV

"They're not here!!" Momo shouted from the front door.

"Not here as well" Sana stated as well while walking down the stairs.

We are currently looking for Jeongyeon and Nayeon since they are not in here as soon as we woke up.

I vividly remember that Dahyun brought Nayeon inside so we don't know if they're together since I also remember that Jeongyeon is kind of not in a good term with Nayeon last night because she accused Nayeon of pretending.

"Have you checked if Jeong brought her phone with her?" I asked Chaeng.

"I did. She left it at her room" Chaeng simply replied

"They're walking back" Mina uttered while pointing at the windows.

Dahyun sighed as soon as we saw them walking back while holding hands.

After a few minutes they are back inside and Chaeng started staring at Jeong.

"Why?" She asked

"We've been looking for you guys" Dahyun said while placing her hands onto her waist looking like a tired mama.

"Is this a hide and seek game?" Jeongyeon jokingly said

"Nayeon is nowhere to found earlier so I also searched for her" she explained.

"She's in the woods?" Chaeng asked while furrowing her eyebrows

"She is. She's enjoying being with someone who looks like her" Jeongyeon said while smiling.

"What do you mean? A doppelganger?" Momo asked.

"No. A rabbit" Jeongyeon answered

We all started laughing with her sarcasm. Nayeon's front teeth indeed looks like a rabbit's teeth.

"Mina cooks for breakfast" Sana said while still smiling

"Sana gay" Momo teases Sana then rolled her eyes.

"We must glue Sana's hand everytime that we drink" Dahyun commented while giggling

"But you like it don't you?" Sana said while poking Dahyun's neck.

"She might like it but I don't like you doing it with Chaeng" Mina frankly stated.

"Woooow. Burn" Momo jokingly commented

"Are you jealous?" Chaeng asked in a low voice.

"God. Stop being sweet" Jeong uttered then started walking towards the dining table.

"Come here now!" Jeong shouted urging us to eat for breakfast.

"Okay" we replied in unison.