Chapter 26: Leave Pt. 2

SANA'S POV

"What the actual f*ck happened?" Chaeng uttered with disbelief

"Is she insane?" Jihyo asked when she saw that Jeongyeon slightly pushed Nayeon in her car.

"What is she even think---" Dahyun stopped as we noticed that Jeongyeon is walking towards us.

"I'll drive her, Sana, please drive now. I'll just follow you guys" she stated and quickly turned her back  then started walking back to her car.

"I slightly felt nervous earlier. I thought she'll escape with Nayeon" Momo said while scratching her head.

JEONGYEON'S POV

"W-why not with them?" She innocently asked

"Stop with your goddamn question. Just sleep." I answered

She frowned then just started staring at me.

"Jeong mad at N-nayeon?" She slowly asked.

"Are you really that stupid not to even understand the word sleep?" I asked her.

Good thing that she did not answered back and just stared at the window.

I turned on the music to kill the silence as it is a long drive to the center. As soon as it was turned on, Nayeon quickly turned it off

"J-jeong don't like me, r-right?" She asked

"Who would like someone like you?" I answered then focus on driving and following the other car.

"No one likes N-nayeon then" she said while lowering her head and started crying.

"Great that you knew" I uttered then ignored her.

"I love you, J-jeong"

I heard her say while sobbing. I stopped then looked at her with a lot of thoughts in my mind. Does she even know what she's saying? Is she just pretending to be like this which is what I have initially suspected? I don't know but obviously, she's not in her right mind.

"Well, thanks but keep it for yourself. You're not  on the right mind to say that" i answered then started driving again

"I a-am" she uttered, still not stopping from crying

"Who would believe you?" I answered sarcastically then smirked.

JIHYO'S POV

We don't know what Jeongyeon's been thinking but at least I know that she's not doing anything to disregard what we have initially planned since I can see that she's still following our car.

"Did you  guys packed the purple bear?" Dahyun asked.

"No. I did not." I quickly answered

"To be honest, I'm not sure" Mina said.

"Oh, alright. I guess we'll just found out once we get home. If it's there, we can just bring it over anytime" Dahyun stated.

"I guess, we're here"  Sana said while looking at me waiting for my confirmation since she's not that sure

I just smiled then quickly nodded.

She turned right entering the main entrance of the psychological  center where Nayeon will be admitted until she recovers. I have also confirmed that Jeong's car is still following by looking at the back.

---

Good thing that the center's staff are already waiting outside since Chaeng already called them about fifteen minutes ago informing them that we're almost near.

As soon as Sana stopped the car, we quickly get off. Mina also went back to get Nayeon's stuff from the trunk and I can also see Nayeon walking towards us, behind is Jeongyeon.

"Did you cried?" I asked since I have noticed Nayeon's puffy eyes

She just smiled at me

"W-where we?" She asked

"Safe place" Dahyun interrupted

"We already gave them her stuff" Momo also said

One of the staff went to us and held Nayeon's hand.

"W-where?" Nayeon asked again

The staff just smiled then slowly pulled her to start walking but Nayeon refused.

"N-no. P-please no. N-nayeon gonna be okay with Jeong" she said while trying to take off her hand

She looked at Jeongyeon pleading to help her but I am a bit shocked since Jeongyeon smiled and smirked at her.

"J-jeong, please?"

"Take her now." Jeong firmly said but Nayeon managed to get away from the staff and quickly hugs Jeongyeon.

"Get away from me." Jeong said.

It seems like Nayeon's tightly clinging on to her.
We all got shocked when we have witnessed what happened next.

She pushed her strongly causing her to fell on the ground, the center's staff quickly held Nayeon to stand up

"W-why doing this J-jeong? Help, please?" She said refusing to go with the staff while crying

"We don't need you. You're just messing up our lives" Jeong answered and quickly turned her back from us then started walking back to her car

"I'm sorry" I uttered then quickly hugs Nayeon

"You don't need to be like this" Chaeng shouted to Jeongyeon but seems like she really don't care.

"Take m-me now" Nayeon said to the staff.

A/N: I'm really really sorry for the super late update. I just had a personal problem and i'm hoping for your understanding. Thank you!