CHAPTER 5: Not Feign

JIHYO'S POV

"So what would be our plan?" Chaeyoung started questioning.

"She doesn't need the police to take care of her right now. I think we need to know where does she lives" I stated while staring at Nayeon who's currently smiling at Jeongyeon.

"If you just let her go on her own then you wouldn't have any problem right now" Jeongyeon plainly added while sitting on the sofa with crossed arms and a poker face.

Every time that I'm looking at Nayeon I'm hundred percent sure that she's not pretending or what. I know what exactly happened before and how she badly treated Jeongyeon but this is basically not the right time to be mad at her having that reason.

Nayeon suddenly stood up then sat on Jeongyeon's lap and started pinching Jeong's cheek.

Jeongyeon sighed heavily then slowly pushed her but she didn't want to get away so she held tightly on Jeongyeon's nape while leaning on her left shoulder.

Jeongyeon pushed her with all her strength then stood up to get away from her.

"Can you please stop clinging onto me!" She exclaimed.

Nayeon smiled at her showing her two adorably huge front teeth

"Really? This is insane" Jeongyeon muttered

"Don't pretend dumb. Do you remember all the things that you've done to ruin me? Do you know that I had to finish my middle school being bullied because of you?!"

"Do you fucking remember that I almost lost my dad because of your family?!" She added while glaring at Nayeon who was smiling and seemed like she didn't even know that Jeongyeon's fuming mad at her.

I don't know how it feels to be in Jeong's position but when she suffered before, I can feel how hurt she is that she's crying every night after school.

Im Nayeon's a popular girl back then. She's good at singing, with dancing and she's also competitive which makes her on top of everyone. Well, they literally don't know each other since Jeongyeon's just a typical student.

She told us that she admires Nayeon and she does have a crush on her. Not until one day when we went to school, a group of students were waiting at the school's main entrance. Jeongyeon told us to just ignore them until they started throwing eggs directly at her.

We don't have an idea why they did that, they keep on throwing eggs toward her and they keep calling her words such as lesbian, stupid, and bitch.

A group of girls headed close to her while Nayeon's laughing hard. She asked Jeongyeon, "Do you like me? Just keep on dreaming, girl or boy or I don't know" Then laughs hard along with the crowd.

Later we found out that someone intentionally opened Jeong's locker and secretly stole her mini diary, that someone was commanded by Nayeon.

Day by day, Jeong has been receiving bad treatment from every student except me and Dahyun. There are times that she's being hurt physically and there are times that someone would just call her unpleasant words. There was a time when she had to attend class with her hair tangled and cut for her to have an unpleasant look.

All of those things happened because of Nayeon. And one thing that she can't forget is when her aunt pointed a gun at her dad threatening him to give up the company. Of course, her dad did not let her words in until she pulled the trigger and shot Jeong's dad.

Nayeon's aunt is an insane director of the company that Jeong's dad owns. She badly wants to take over the company which causes her to shoot him.

After the incident, he was brought to the hospital and they found out that he was in critical condition.

Every after school Jeong just kept on crying hoping that her dad would recover. She swore to God that she'd get back to Nayeon but we found out that she already transferred and her files are all confidential.

"I'll just park my car inside. I'll not leave anymore" Jeongyeon suddenly uttered which had me back to reality.

"N-nayeon follow. Not l-leave Jeong. Nayeon miss y-you" Nayeon said then stood up.

"Stay where you at right now and stop spitting nonsense." Jeongyeon simply stated then went outside to park her car properly.

"Chaeng, just let her sleep in your mini room upstairs for tonight" I uttered.

Chaeyoung nodded.

"Just sleep with me in my room if you will not be going back to your own dorm" Dahyun said.

"Do you have extra clothes that we could lend to her Jihyo?" Dahyun asked me.

"I do. Just check on my room later" I answered.

After a few minutes, Jeongyeon went back inside.

"Daniel is waiting outside. He told me that he had been calling you but you're not answering" Jeongyeon said then started walking upstairs to her room.

I almost forgot that we'll be leaving tonight because of what happened.

DAHYUN'S POV

I decided to clean up Nayeon since I'm pretty sure that she couldn't do it herself. She just keeps on staring and smiling at me which is a bit awkward. Taking care of her right now looks like we're looking after a baby.

"Pre--tty" she uttered while caressing my face using her index finger.

"No. Dahyun not pretty" Chaeyoung stated while watching us.

"Whatever. Get some clothes from Jihyo's room" I commanded.

"O-ouch. Nayeon h-hurt. O-ouch" she suddenly whined while I was wiping her arms with a wet towel.

She obviously doesn't seem to be in a good condition. She does have a lot of bruises and she also does have a lot of scars on her back.

After a few minutes, she was way more cleaner than earlier so I went to the kitchen to prepare some food for her but she kept on following me.

"Okay. Sit in here and just watch me okay?" I asked her while guiding her to sit on the stool.

Upon preparing her food she suddenly jumped out of the stool and kept on screaming.

"N-no! No. Don't kill. Na-nayeon die. P-please no!" She uttered while crying.

I don't have an idea what exactly happened since I was busy preparing her food but I noticed that she was staring at the knife that I was holding while sobbing hard.

"Stand up. She will not kill you" Jeongyeon suddenly said then held Nayeon's hand and guided her back to the stool.

"Have you been in there since earlier?" I curiously asked.

"No. I'll just get some water then go back to my room" she answered.

Upon getting water from the fridge she turned her back and then slowly walked away.

"S-stay" Nayeon suddenly uttered.

Jeongyeon turned her back then looked at her, she just stood up from where she was without moving.