Kids

Preference: Do they want kids.

👾Mina Ashido👾

Yes. She wants a family with you when you're older and she's excited for it.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

Yes. She loves you and she can't help thinking about a future with you.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

Obviously. This boy... oh lord. You'll just be stuck with him forever. Have fun.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

Yes. He's stuck with you forever but he doesn't mind one bit.

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

No. She would but she's worried and she doesn't want that type of responsibility.

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

For sure. He loves you and thinks about a future with you all the time.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

Yes. He already has an idea about the future he wants with you.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

No. Maybe at some point but he doesn't really trust himself with kids now.

🌳Izuku Midoriya🌳

Yes. It makes him nervous, but he likes the thought of having a family with you.

🗡Momo Yaoyorozu🗡

Yes. She loves you and thinks about a future with you and she's excited for it.

🐦Fumikage Tokoyami🐦

No. He doesn't trust himself or Dark Shadow around kids.

🐈Hitoshi Shinso🐈

No. Maybe eventually but he doesn't think he'd be a good dad.

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

No. Maybe if he had a bit more confidence but right now he doesn't think he could handle being a parent.

🤍🔥Dabi + Tomura Shigaraki🔥🤍

No. They probably would if they weren't villains.