Baby With a Gun

A/N: Super early update! Denki x reader. I just remembered this video and thought it would be funny.

Denki slammed the door of his girlfriend's dorm open but froze when he saw the gun in her hand. "That's a baby with a gun." (Y/N) nodded as Denki closed the door.

"I guess...?"

"Baby... with a gun!" he exclaimed.

"Denki, you do remember this is my Quirk, right?" (Y/N) asked.

"I'm calling Aizawa," Denki told her as he pulled out his phone. "(Y/N) has a gun." Aizawa sighed deeply into the phone before hanging up. "He hung up."

"Shocker," you mumbled with an eye roll.

"It's a baby with a gun," Denki repeated as he left (Y/N)'s dorm.

"Who's he telling now?" (Y/N) wondered. Denki walked back in with a slice of cake that he definitely got from Sato.

"Comfort eating," he explained with his mouth full.

"When did Sato make cake and why did no one tell me?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Aw, it's a baby with a gun," Denki cooed. (Y/N) gave him a confused look. "Baby... with... a... gun!" (Y/N) jumped from her boyfriend's sudden shout.

"Do you want me to put it down?"

"Who sent you?" Denki asked. "Was it Todoroki? I'll buy him more soba."

"You ate Todoroki's soba?!" (Y/N) cried. Denki pulled out his phone.

"Does my life insurance cover babies with guns?"

"Babe, you don't have life insurance," (Y/N) pointed out.

"Oh, really?" he whispered.

"What in the- oh, forget it," (Y/N) muttered to herself. She looked down and when she looked Denki was on top of one of her shelves.

"Get out!" he ordered.

"This is my dorm!" (Y/N) argued.

"How about we trade?" Denki offered as he jumped from the shelf. "I'll give you this," he grabbed the half eaten slice of cake and placed it in (Y/N)'s lap, "and you give me that."

"Denki, no!" (Y/N) exclaimed as he pulled the gun from her hands. "Now isn't that bet-" a gun materialized next to her on the bed, "oh. I'm really stupid."

"I'm gonna eat this," (Y/N) told Denki as she took a bite of the cake.

"Oh!" Denki cocked the gun and pointed at (Y/N).

"Shit, Denks!" she cursed as she dove off her bed. "You don't know how to use that!"

"It's not so nice, is it? No, huh? I'm a man with a gun, what are you?!"

"Fearing for my safety!" (Y/N) replied. "Put that down!"

"You're a baby with a gun," Denki continued. "You're nothing."

"You're gonna shoot me by accident!"

"I'm sorry, that was mean," Denki apologized. "You don't deserve that. You're young."

"We're the same age," (Y/N) informed him.

"Just take mine," Denki added. He placed the gun in front of her.

"Thanks...?" She slowly grabbed it and moved it away from Denki.

"Oh, now it's a baby with two guns," he whispered. Denki covered his eyes. "Where's the baby?" He uncovered his eyes. "There's the baby! Why don't you leave?!"

"Again, it's my dorm," (Y/N) reminded him. (Y/N) grabbed the cake again and when she looked back at where Denki was he was gone and on the shelf again.

"Get out of my dorm!" Denki cried. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and took another bite of cake.

"This is ridiculous," she mumbled. One of the guns had disappeared again and one floated around her like it usually did. She looked at the shelf and Denki wasn't there. "Babe?"

"I'm hiding in the fridge, now," he yelled. (Y/N) rushed to the fridge to let him out. Denki whimpered and ran past. "You know, I kinda want her to shoot me." (Y/N) sighed when Denki started talking to himself. "So when God's like 'Hey, Denki, how did you die?' I can be like 'Oh, I dunno, God, maybe I was shot by a BABY WITH A GUN!'" (Y/N) snorted in an attempt to keep in her laugh. One look at Denki's face had her almost falling to the ground from laughter. "Don't laugh at me. You're sick. You're a sick baby with a gun." Denki started dancing and jumping around.

"Wh-What are you doing?" (Y/N) asked through her chuckles.

"Yeah. Not easy, is it?!" Denki questioned. "Not easy to hit a moving target!" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow and the gun floated behind her. It shot right over her head and the bullet just missed Denki's shoulder. He froze and the bullet stopped before it could go through the wall. It dropped to the ground and the sound was delicate compared to what it was for.

"Are you done yet?" (Y/N) groaned. Denki looked between the bullet, the gun, and (Y/N)'s done expression before doing the cycle over again.

"You have to leave," he told her. Denki grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulders and tried to push her out. Todoroki opened the door before he could.

"(Y/L/N), do you know what happened to my soba?" (Y/N) shook her head quickly. Todoroki turned his attention to Denki.

"Kaminari?" Denki shook his head just as quickly.

"Hypothetically speaking," (Y/N) spoke up before Todoroki could leave, "if someone ate your soba, what would happen?" A dark aura seemed to surround Todoroki.

"Nothing," he said calmly as he walked out.

"I have to move," Denki blurted once (Y/N)'s door was closed.

"It was you!" Todoroki exclaimed as he stomped back into the dorm room. Denki shrieked as he bolted past Todoroki and out the door.

"Good luck!" (Y/N) called as Todoroki followed him. She closed her door and locked it before sitting back on her bed. "I should probably get more cake."