First Kiss

Preference: First kiss

👾Mina Ashido👾

You and Mina were at an ice cream shop. You looked away for a second and when you looked back at her she had ice cream on her nose. "How did you even do that?" you asked. She looked at you confused and you pointed to your nose. She got the hint and grabbed a napkin. "I got it," you told her. You leaned over the table and kissed the ice cream off her nose. You looked out the window of the shop. "Can you get this, too?" Mina asked. You looked over and saw that she had ice cream on her lips. You chuckled and leaned over the table again. This time you gave her a kiss on the lips.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

"Bakugo, if you don't shut up and sit your ass down I'm going to throw a desk at you," you said. The wire of your headphones were wrapped around him and he was thrashing around like a fish out of water. "Yeah, ri-" Bakugo was cut off when a desk flew into his face. You just wanted some sleep before class and the little shit wouldn't stop shouting. "(Y/N), put the desk back and let Bakugo go, kero," Tsuyu ordered. You sighed and the desk floated back to its place and the wire slowly unwrapped itself from around the angry blonde. You threw yourself into your chair with a groan. "Hey, bitch!" Bakugo shouted. "I'm not done with you!" "Well I'm done with you," you told him as a chair floated into the air and started to hit Bakugo. "Please stop, kero." You sighed again and the chair went back down to the ground. "Thank you." Tsu gave you a kiss on the cheek. "You missed," you mumbled. Tsuyu heard you and kissed you.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

You and Denki were watching a movie. After about a hour of the movie the two of you got bored. You were now straddling Denki and his hands were on your hips as the two of you made out. The movie was forgotten as you broke away from Denki and started leaving kisses and marks all over his neck. You traveled back to his lips and began to kiss him again. You stopped after a few minutes. Once the movie was over you left to go home after many goodbye pecks. The next day Denki walked into the classroom and proudly showed off the hickeys and bite marks you left on his neck. Your face was as red as your hair and you covered it out of embarrassment. Bakugo had tried to blow Denki up since the two of you had become good friends and he thought of you as a sister (He won't admit it though). Kirishima had tried to stop Bakugo but gave up and thought about joining the angry blonde.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

Bakugo was yelling and you weren't having the best day. "B-Bakugo," you said. "Could you maybe b-be a little quieter?" Bakugo didn't stop. In fact, he got louder. You snapped. "For once in your life can you shut the fuck up!" you yelled and stood up quickly. The entire class was surprise by your outburst. "I don't know what you were used before you came here, but you're not some king and nobody here exists to bow down to you! You aren't as special as you think!" The class was silent and looking at you. You realized what you said and suddenly became very nervous. "S-S-Sorry," you muttered. You put your forehead against the nearest wall and began to shake. You heard someone's chair scrape on the floor and then familiar arms were around you. "I sh-shouldn't have done that," you said. Kirishima turned you around and pulled you into his chest. "I don't know. I thought that was pretty manly," he told you. "Really?" Kirishima leaned down and gave you a quick peck on the lips. "Really."

🎧 Kyoka Jiro🎧

It was after school. Jiro and you were in the lobby of the class 1-A dorms. Jiro was sitting in a chair and you were beside her and leaving light kisses all over her face. She was trying to push you away but she was giggling and it was making you giggle too. "Girls, You should not do that in the lobby!" Iida told you while doing his choppy hand thing. You looked at him. "Should I not do this either?" you asked. You put your hand behind Jiro's neck and pulled her into a kiss.