Crying

Preference: Why you cry, how they reacts, and the first time they saw you cry.

👾Mina Ashido👾

Unlike your brother, you don't cry often. That's why Mina was so surprised the first time it happened. When you get angry enough or stressed you'll cry. Mina's always there to tell you it's alright. The first time she saw you cry was because you were done with Bakugo's bullshit. "Shut up, Deku!" he screamed. "Oi! Fuck off!" you yelled. Everyone was quiet. Even Aizawa. Everyone wanted to see he this would go. "Eh?!" "You heard me!" "(Y/N)-" "No," you cut your brother off. You walked up to Bakugo and pushed him back with each word. "I'm. Sick. Of. Your. Shit. Bakugo." You grabbed the collar of his uniform and shoved him into the wall. "You need to learn that you're not better than everyone else." You walked out of the classroom. "(Y/N)! Wait!" You turned and saw Mina running after you. "What's wrong, green bean?" "What do you mean?" She wiped your eyes and you realized you were crying. "Heh, sorry. I didn't even realize. I just got so mad." "I know. I know." She hugged you and you let a few more tears fall. "Sorry." "Don't be. You have every right to be angry. And, if I'm honest, you were really cool." "Really?" She nodded and pecked your cheek.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

You want to be a great hero like your dad. You never talk much and he doesn't give you much praise so you constantly feel like a disappointment. Whenever you're upset Tsu is there to cuddle you and tell you that you're enough. The first time she saw you cry you were having a bad day. You had done bad on a test and even worse during training. You and Tsu were supposed to go hang out after school but you forgot and went home. Tsu was worried since you never forget about this stuff. She went to your house to check on you. Shota let her in and she went straight to your room. You were curled up and crying on your bed. "What's wrong, (Y/N/N)?" Tsu sat on the bed and pet your head. "I just messed everything up today." "No you didn't. You made a few mistakes but you didn't mess everything up. You just need to learn from what happened, kero." You looked up at Tsu and she smiled at you. "You may not have been able to do your best today, kero, but you're still perfect." You smiled and pulled her down so she was laying beside you.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

You're very insecure about your looks. Whenever you cry Denki's there to tell you how amazing you are. The first time you cried in front of him was because of Mineta. You actually have some piercings but you only wear them at home since they aren't the best for an academic environment. Denki found out and convinced you to wear them to school. The next day you walked into class with your vertical eyebrow piercing, vertical labret piercing, and a septum piercing (I just thought this would fit the character but you don't need to keep all of them. You should keep one so it makes sense later). Denki looked at you with wide eyes and spent the whole day telling you how cool and awesome you looked. You still felt self conscious since the rest of the class (except for the Bakusquad) was staring at you. Aizawa fell asleep during the last period of the day so everyone used it as a free period. You sat on Denki's desk and he put his elbows on your thighs and his chin in his hands as he looked up at you. Iida marched over and did his boi thing. "You can't sit on the desks." "It's disrespectful!" "Blah, blah, blah." You both ignored him until he said "Those accessories are inappropriate for our school environment!" Denki was about to say something but then Mineta began to speak. "Yeah, they really take away from your girlish charm. You'd probably be a better fit for Kaminari if your chest and ass were bigger, too. You should also drop that manly stuff. You're a girl, you're not supposed to be manly. And you should probably do something about your tee-" "Wow," you chuckled. "You've been waiting to come at me, haven't you?" Your voice cracked and Denki saw the tears fill your eyes. You jumped from Denki's desk, grabbed your bag, and left the classroom. "What the hell, Mineta!" Denki shouted. "It's not like I was wrong." Denki and the rest of the Bakusquad glared at the boy. Denki got up and grabbed his bad, deciding to come back and shout at him for using your insecurities against you after he was sure you were okay. The Bakusquad decided to not wait and literally beat some sense into Mineta (Eijiro and Bakugo did most of the damage). "Babe! Baby! Sharky! Puppers! Baby girl!" You stopped and turned to look at him. It broke his heart to see the tears that fell from your eyes. He quickly found a place that was out of sight of other people and hugged you. "You shouldn't be crying. You look amazing and I love that you're manly. And your teeth-" Denki tapped your lips to try and get you to laugh, "-make your smile so freaking adorable." You blushed but didn't feel much better. "But you should be with someone pretty. Someone with that charm he was talking about." "No, I should be with (Y/N) because (Y/N) is pretty, smart, manly, kind, and perfect." He kissed you and wiped your tears. "So stay (Y/N)."