Jealous

Preference: Who's jealous of them

👾Mina Ashido👾

Izuku Midoriya. He's used to spending almost every moment of every day with you. He wanted to talk to you about all the time you were spending with Mina but he couldn't when he saw how happy you were. You looked so free. You had so much responsibility. You felt you had to take care of him and your mother and being their sole source of security took its toll on you. Though Mina gave you another person you had to protect, she finally gave you someone you could rely on without feeling like a burden.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

Tenya Iida. There are many factors to it. He's searching for your teachers approval and, in turn, he wants yours as well. He also respects you. You're attractive, smart, strong, and he believes you'll be an amazing hero. He respects you as a hero just as much as his brother. He can't really tell if he likes you or if he really admires you.

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️

Mina Ashido. You've been best friends for years. You were in your brother's class, but you've been friends with her forever. While Eijiro looked up to her, she looked up to you. She could admit to her fear but you never did. Her feelings for you grew after the USJ incident. She heard from Jiro, Yaoyorozu, and Denki how strong you were. The mountain area was practically made for you and you had every villain taken down in seconds. She realized she was jealous when she got a quick 'are you okay?' from you before you started doting over Denki. There was something about the way you looked at him that told her you didn't think he was just a friend. She knew your feelings way before you did and you not being able to tell somehow hurt her more.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

Katsuki Bakugo. He can't really tell if he's jealous of you or Eijiro. Eijiro is special to him, that we all know, but there's something about you that makes him think you're quite special yourself. Maybe your sudden confidence boosts make you more attractive to him. The last time he saw it, you yelled at him like he was some common extra. Or maybe it's because he knew, but would never admit, that you could beat him. You were talented and he thought of you and Eijiro as equals.

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

Hanta Sero. He just thinks you're adorable. You're just precious and he wants to protect you from everything, sometimes even Kyoka. There are some little comments she makes that are clearly jokes, but he still sees your smile falter a bit at most of them. And though a common joke is that you and your brother are chargers, the idea of using you as one hurts his heart and watching you let Kyoka use you as one does the same. He just feels very sensitive and vulnerable with you and even though Ojiro is your best friend, you and him have a special friendship. He sees you as more than a friend and so do you, it's just that he's like another brother and you calling him 'bro' makes him want to cringe. You mistake his protectiveness as him seeing you as a sibling as well.

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

Denki Kaminari. He is head over heels in love with you but has no idea why. He just is. Maybe it's because he hears about how good of a partner you are from Hanta or maybe it's because you're best friends and he knows that there are some things you tell him and not Hanta. To him, you're his right person, just wrong time or maybe you two are twin flames. He just knows that if it wasn't Hanta, it could've been him if he realized sooner.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄️

Eijiro Kirishima. You've got the traits he finds attractive, both physically and personality wise. He thinks you're manly, arguably the most manly person he's met. He doesn't see the same Shoto you do so it's hard for him to understand why you're so into him. All he knows is that you're really happy so he wouldn't dream of trying to break you apart.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

Shoto Todoroki. He thinks you're talented and he likes to watch you during training. You move gracefully compared to him and you've had to learn how to fight with multiple different weapons because of your Quirk. You're swift and calculated. Katsuki has noticed Todoroki's little (very big) crush and is obviously furious about it. It didn't help when Todoroki said that Katsuki was a poor fit for you when confronted about it. He's yet to shoot his shot, but he's thinking about it.

🌳Izuku Midoriya🌳

Tsuyu Asui. She thinks you're similar. She feels like no one else in the class is as straightforward as you two are. She just thinks you're more similar compared to her than compared to Izuku. He's emotional and overthinks while you keep it logical but don't get caught up in your head. She's like that and thinks someone like that, someone like her, is a better fit for you.

🗡Momo Yaoyorozu🗡

Mashirao Ojiro. He feels like you have a good bond. You're friends with him like you're friends with most people in U.A. but you're a little bit closer to him like you're a little bit closer to Mina. He considers you a close friends but he can't help thinking of what it would be like if you were more than that.

🐦Fumikage Tokoyami🐦

Shihai Kuroiro. He just thinks he's a better fit. You trained together at the summer camp so that you could train how you saw through your Quirk and so he could enhance his mobility. He thinks you're perfect opposites. He knows how talented you are. Even though Monoma yells at him for it, he loves to talk to you. You're someone that he can talk with and feel comfortable to talk with.

🐈Hitoshi Shinso🐈

Itsuka Kendo. She thinks you're very pretty. Whenever she looks at you, she can't turn away until someone practically forces her to. And it's not just your appearance that makes you pretty to her. You're just likable. You're sweet and caring and she likes that you try to make everyone feel good. Because of Monoma, people from Class A usually look at Class B weirdly but you never have. All you've done is try to become friends with everyone and help reason when there's tension. That just makes you more attractive.

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

Mirio Togata. He feels drawn to you. There's just something about you. Maybe it's the smile or your strength. Maybe it's because Nighteye saw the same potential in you that he did. He just knows that you're perfect in every possible way. He'd never make a move and he's never actually thought about acting on his feelings, but he still imagines what a relationship with you would be like. He watches you and Tamaki and he's so happy to see two of his best friends so in love. Even if he wanted to, there's no way he'd have the heart to break you up.

🔥Dabi🔥

Izuku Midoriya. He doesn't know you're with someone, he just knows that he asked you out towards the beginning of the year not long after the USJ incident and you politely declined. He later felt bad for this crush when he realized that it might not even be one. He's your only friend. He feels like you need him. Being there for you made him feel like a hero and it made it easy for him to confuse those platonic feelings with romantic ones. When he realized, he apologized much more than he needed to. You accepted even though you didn't really understand what he was going on about.

🤍Tomura Shigaraki🤍

Mezo Shoji. You make him feel like he's a safe person. Jiro may be your best friend, but she's not the best when it comes to emotions. Shoji is a great friend for that. He's a safe place for you and the fact that you trust him with what you have to say makes him happy. The fact that his size and Quirk doesn't scare you also helps. Sometimes he just hugs and holds you when you spend time together and he loves that you trust him not to hurt you. You have the kind of friendship that makes the people in yours class whisper and gossip about whether you're dating and every time he hears it a blush covers his face.

💉Himiko Toga💉

Hitoshi Shinso. Appearance wise, he knows he likes you because of the cat thing. It's what first got his attention. After getting to know you, there was a lot more than just your appearance that made you cat like. It makes you an entertaining person to be around. He thinks you're interesting and he just wants to be around you all the time.

🐙Mezo Shoji🐙

Fumikage Tokoyami. He finds you mesmerizing. You're always stuck in his head. It doesn't help that you're always spending time with each other. He just wants to be around you as much as Mezo is. He gives you little gifts every now and then. He can't really help himself. Little things that got him excited and he decided to bring to you so he could see you get just as excited.