Spoopy Day

A/N: Kirishima x reader.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" you shouted as you jumped on the bed to wake your boyfriend up.

"Baby," Eijiro groaned, "it's too early."

"But it's spoopy day." You flopped and the red head groaned when you landed on him. He rolled over and he grabbed you before you could fall off the bed.

"Baby, it's too early," Eijiro said again.

"But the spoopiness needs to begin," you tried to reason. Eijiro pulled you close and kept you trapped in his arms.

"Baby, it's too early."

"Stop saying that."

"Then stop trying to wake me up." You huffed with a pout but snuggled into your boyfriend anyway. He chuckled. "Don't worry, we'll get to it." An hour or two later, he accepted his fate and woke up. "What first?" he asked as he pulled a shirt on, not bothering to deal with the pajama bottoms he slept in. You looked at him like he was crazy.

"What do you think?" He nodded.

"Right. I'll get the decorations," he told you. You two always did your Halloween decorations last minute. They changed each year and you would use your Quirk to hide your house. Everyone who lived around you knew the deal. You'd use your Quirk, Illusion, to make your house look how it normally would. Once all the decorations were up and the group of children went around the block, you would let them in. One kid would go up at a time and once they got their candy they would leave. A rule each child followed was that they couldn't tell anyone else about the decorations beyond the illusion or the costumes you or Eijiro had. You walked outside and put your hand towards the house. All the kids cheered when they saw you since they knew the decorating would begin.

"Is everyone excited?!" There was more excited cheering.

"Alright, we need breakfast and then it's time to work," Eijiro said as he threw you over his shoulder and walked to the house. Some kids laughed at how easily he carried you off. The two of you you ate quickly before you began to decorate the house while doing your usual creative process of not doing your job and scaring each other instead.

"Hm."

"Hm?" Eijiro gave his own hum.

"There's so many kids," you said with a chuckle. You both stopped and listened to the cheers from outside the illusion. "Costumes?" Eijiro nodded happily and ran off to your bedroom. You smiled and walked outside. Your costumes were so different from the house. It was Eijiro's idea. Your front lawn was terrifying and dark and once the kids made it to the front step they could see something completely different. This year you two were Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

"Alright, get in a line and give it five," you told everyone

"Alright, get in a line and give it five," you told everyone. The kids' cheers got louder and you walked back to the house with a smile. Right as you both finished with the costumes, a scream came from your lawn. "Ah, it's begun." Eijiro laughed as you both walked down the stairs and out the door. Once you sat on the porch, a little girl walked up. She was dressed as a fairy and when she saw the two of you she giggled. You both smiled at her and gave her the candy before putting your finger to your lips and shushing her. She giggled again and copied you. The little girl walked off and the same thing happened each time. Almost every kid in the neighborhood made it to your house, got their candy, and gave the little shush that equaled a secret handshake before the pattern changed. There was a scream and you both waited. After a few minutes there was still no child. "I'm going to see what's wrong." You got up and walked down the driveway to see a little kid dressed as a power ranger frozen in place by the jumping spider. "Hey, you okay?" You got on your knees in front of the child. They shook their head quickly. "It's fake. You don't need to worry." They shook their head again. "Here." You moved them back a few steps and stepped on the pad that activated the spider. The child jumped and you smacked the spider right before it went back to its place. "Leave the kid alone. I told you be nice." The child giggled. "Want some revenge?"

"Y-Yeah," the child said with a small nod. You stepped on the pad again and they smacked the spider with their bag of candy, almost knocking it over.

"Nice shot, now come get your candy." You lead the kid up to where Eijiro still was with the candy. The last few kids came and you walked out to take down the illusion.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" You turned and saw Denki waving happily with Shinso by his side and Bakugo, Sero, and Mina on his other.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" you asked.

"We're here to celebrate!" Sero and Mina exclaimed.

"Celebrate what? You've never come for Halloween before."

"Aren't you-" Bakugo and Shinso smacked Denki on the head to shut him up.

"He hasn't asked yet, stupid," Sero muttered. Denki looked at your hand and gave a small 'oh' sound. You were confused but then it started to click. You heard Eijiro walk over to you and you whipped around with tear filled eyes and a happy smile.

"Ei..." He looked between you and your group of guilty looking friends and then sighed.

"I had a plan, guys!" he groaned. You chuckled as everyone pointed at Denki like he was the only one that did something wrong and then bit your lip.

"You were really going to... you know?" He smiled.

"This is your favorite day so I thought I'd make it even more special," he told you as he got down on one knee. "I loved you from day one. I looked at you and I just knew it would be you and me forever because when our eyes met the world just stopped for a second. You're my best friend and my girlfriend and I'm hoping that you'll say yes to this question so we can move to this next step of our lives together. (Y/N), will you marry me?"

"Yes!" you shouted. He got up and reached into his pocket and threw something like a fake bug at you causing you to scream. Everyone laughed and you smacked Eijiro's chest and shoulder. "I thought you were serious!"

"I was!" he defended himself before you could get too angry. He reached into his other pocket and pulled out a beautiful ring.

He slipped it onto your finger and you jumped on him and kissed him while your friends, including Bakugo, cheered

"Best spoopy day ever," you mumbled. Eijiro nodded and gave you a quick peck before everyone entered the house to celebrate.