🐙Mezo Shoji🐙 Catch Up Part 1/3

Confessions (Your POV)

You did. "You're going out with," I told Mezo as I grabbed the cherry from his sundae. "Excuse me?" "You're going out with me," I repeated. "O-Oh." "That's it?" I raised an eyebrow and his eyes widened as a blush began to rise from under his mask. "I just- When you said you wanted to hang out I didn't know it was so you could ask me out." "Aw! That makes it seem like no was an option." I laughed at the way Mezo's eyes widened. "I'm joking. You obviously could've said no. I just knew you wouldn't." Mezo looked down with a small chuckle. "You knew I liked you?" I nodded. "Everyone in Japan knew, pretty boy."

Who You're Related To, Looks, and Personality

Related To: Hawks. He's your older brother.
Looks: Blonde (H/L) hair, golden eagle-like eyes, long curved nails like talons, and gold wings with black on the tips of each feather. You're shorter than Shoji, head barely coming up to his shoulder.
Personality: You're pretty laid back, flirty, protective, and very confident in yourself, confident to the point of coming off as cocky. Seeing as he's the one who put the most effort into raising you, you're very close to your brother. After everything Keigo's been through, he's worked on keeping you sheltered which has led to it being hard for you to trust but after meeting Shoji and actually making friends in UA, it became a bit easier. It's hard for you to see that the world maybe isn't as dark as it seems on the surface because of what you were accidentally taught.

How You First Met (His POV)

I watched a girl fly over my head and towards the giant zero point robot. I watched the feathers of her wings stab into the robot's head and a large shock went through it's body as she fell from the sky. "Fuck!" she shouted. I got under her body that was getting closer and closer to the ground and stretched my limbs to reach up and catch her. I winced at the force of her body landing in my arms and she coughed. Her feathers flew back to her and she looked behind her to see who caught her. Her eyes widened and I looked away from her piercing golden gaze as I lowered her to the ground. A feather floated under my chin as Present Mic announced the end of the practical exam and I turned my head back to look at her. "Looks like I'm falling for you already, big guy." I gulped as I looked down at her small smile and it suddenly felt hard to breath. "Got me breathless too. Knocked the wind right out of me." "Oh, um, sorry. I just-" "No worries, I needed the help." She walked past me and the feather stayed under my chin, pulling me after her. "Didn't expect my feathers to freeze like that so thanks for the save." "Mhm." Her feather left from its place under my chin but I still followed her. "I'm Takami." "Shoji." I stepped onto the shuttle that would take us back to the school building after her and took the seat beside her without thinking. "Well, it's great meeting you, Shoji." I just nodded, not knowing what to say. "You've talked to a girl before, right?" I looked down, feeling my face heat behind my mask. "Not many people want to talk to me." "I find that hard to believe." I looked at her and smiled at her small laugh. "Your eyes have so much expression. It's kinda cute." She kept quiet until the shuttle came to a stop, completely oblivious to flustered state she put me in. "Looks like our stop." I slid out of the seat so she could walk out before me. She stepped off and we went into the school to get anything we had left. When we walked out, Takami waved to someone in the distance. "That's me. I'll see you at UA." My eyes widened when I saw the number three hero smiling at the girl in front of me. "I hope I make it there with you." Takami smiled at. "I know you will." She walked over to Hawks and he put an arm around her shoulders. I turned to walk away but stopped when feathers appeared in front of me and organized themselves into numbers. "In case you don't want to wait to see me until UA!" My head swerved from Takami to the phone number in front of me and I fumbled for the phone in my bag. I heard her laugh at my actions and I finally got my phone out. I quickly typed the number in and her feathers went back to her, one brushing just over my mask before it left. I sighed at the soft feeling and watched her and Hawks fly off. I put a hand to my face and then let it fall to my chest as I blinked away whatever dazed feeling I only just realized. "What just happened?"