Favorite Thing About Them

Preference: Your favorite thing about them physically and your favorite personality trait.

👾Mina Ashido👾

Physically: Her skin. You think it's a really pretty shade of pink and you like how much it makes her stand out.

Personality: Her excitement. You like that she always so happy and bright.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

Physically: Her voice. You think it's cute.

Personality: Her responsibility. She has become your impulse control.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

Physically: His neck. You like to leave marks.

Personality: He's flirty. Even though you don't like it when he flirts with other people, you love it when he uses pick up lines on you. They make you laugh every time.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

Physically: His chest. You hide your face in his chest when you're nervous and when he hugs you he'll hold you close to his chest.

Personality: His manliness. His manliness is what makes him Kirishima and you love him.

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

Physically: Her earphone jacks. You like to play with them.

Personality: She's distant. You like that she is distant from other people but trusts you enough to show her true colors.

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

Physically: His arms. You like when he hugs you or lifts you up and spins you.

Personality: He's childish. You like when he plays along with your childish antics.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

Physically: His eyes. You like the different colors and you think they make him look even more handsome.

Personality: He's a good listener. He lets you talk about anything you want and he listens.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

Physically: His hands. You like to hold his hand and kiss his knuckles.

Personality: His sweetness. When it's just the two of you he's actually really sweet though he still acts like he doesn't care.

🌳Izuku Midoriya🌳

Physically: His freckles. You think they make him look like an innocent little cinnamon roll.

Personality: His selflessness. You think that even though it gets him hurt, it will make him a great hero.

🗡Momo Yaoyorozu🗡

Physically: Her waist. You like to wrap your arm around her waist when you're walking.

Personality: Her innocence. It adds to her confidence and it gives you a reason to protect her.

🐦Fumikage Tokoyami🐦

Physically: His hair. You like to pet his head.

Personality: His dependability. You like that you're always able to trust him.

🐈Hitoshi Shinso🐈

Physically: His eye bags. You like to poke them to annoy him.

Personality: His determination. You like how hard he works to be a hero despite what other people say about him having a "villainous" Quirk.

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

Physically: His ears. You just think they're adorable.

Personality: His confidence. He isn't very confident in the things he does so you've made it your goal to help him grow his confidence.

🔥Dabi🔥

Physically: His hair. You like to play with it. It's surprisingly fluffy.

Personality: His sweet side. Dabi is always cold and distant but there seems to be another part of him that comes out when he's around you.

🤍Tomura Shigaraki🤍

Physically: His lips. You like to kiss him on the lips even though they're chapped.

Personality: He's dependent. He depends on you and it makes you feel important and wanted.