💉Himiko Toga💉 Catch Up Part 2/3

When They're Jealous

💉 She doesn't get jealous easily and it's not bad when she does
💉 She doesn't really understand when she's jealous
💉 She just realizes that she feels something like anger when people get too close to you for her liking

When You're Jealous

💉 You rarely get jealous and it's not bad when you do
💉 It seems worse than it really is since you're pretty intimidating
💉 You growl quietly and play with your claws while showing your canine teeth

What They Steal From You

She steals your claws and intimidation. It's not really stealing but sometimes when you two are out she forgets her knives so if she gets a bloodlust type thing she asks you to do the work for her. You act like it annoys you but you're always willing to help her.

What You Steal From Them

You steal her knives. She started teaching you how to fight with knives so sometimes you take them to practice on your own.

Cuddles

You'll just lay on your back and let her find somewhere. If she wants you to move, you'll move. If she wants to lay on you, she does. It doesn't matter to you at all but Toga needs to have some kind of contact with you.

Mineta

Her:

💉 She doesn't know him but you've described him and what he's done to you and the other girls
💉 During the next villain attack he'll be the first to go

You:

💉 It only happened once
💉 He saw Himiko on the news and was talking to Kaminari about her
💉 You growled and your tail started to drum angrily on the couch from what he was saying
💉 "Doesn't matter if she's a villain or not here, you can't talk about people like that."
💉 Mineta didn't listen and Kaminari started slowly backing away when he saw the murderous look in your eyes that Mineta was oblivious to
💉 Kaminari tried to warn him but it was too late

Crying

You cry when you're overwhelmed but most times you don't get the chance to experience when something's wrong. It's like you blackout and wake up after. When she first saw you cry she kind of understood what went on in your head but also didn't so she accidentally made everything much worse. She was so worried and she tried really hard. She learned the hard way that she needs to stay away when this happens until you're ready for her. The first time she saw you cry was some point after you went to the new base. Everything was overwhelming, the voices were practically echoing, and your head was pounding as everything seemed to spin around you. It was worrying everyone, especially Himiko and Dabi. You'd go from covering your ears and rocking in the corner to relying on some sort of comfort item to pacing around while tugging at your hair. The only thing that was constant was the mumbling as you tried to get everything quiet. Himiko and Dabi were the only ones that checked on you and neither knew what to do. It seemed that whenever they opened the door it made things worse. "Does she split like you?" Himiko asked Twice curiously. He just shook his head but then nodded. "Yes and no." "That's not a good answer," Dabi muttered. Himiko sighed and walked to the room she shared with you. "(Y/N)?" "Go away." Himiko walked in. You had gone back to sitting in the corner. Your face was hidden in your knees and your hair was in your fists but she could tell that you were crying. Your tail flicked as she got closer and your ears were in airplane mode. She reached out to place a hand on your shoulder and you flinched away. "Stop." "I just want to help," she said. "Space will help!" you told her angrily. You didn't mean to sound like that but she couldn't see all that was going on around you. "A-Are you sure?" she asked. "Yes, yes I'm sure! Just get out!" Himiko left immediately. She sat and waited, hoping that you come to her when you were ready. "They're both broken," Dabi spoke when he realized the drop in Himiko's mood. An hour or two later two arms wrapped around Himiko's shoulders. "I'm sorry for yelling at you," you mumbled. Himiko turned around and wrapped her arms around you tightly. "Are you better now?" You nodded. "Good. I'm sorry for making things worse." You shook your head. "You tried and it's sweet that you did."