Brownies

A/N: Denki x reader.

Your P.o.V

"Okay. Let's do something fun," Denki said as stood up. I was sitting in his lap so I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist to stop myself from falling. "What do you want to do? I can't just keep sitting and doing nothing." I hummed in thought but then let go of my boyfriend to run to the kitchen.

"Let's bake something!" I shouted as I tried to reach the brownie mix. "What do you think of brownies?" I felt Denki press against me and grab the mix for me. I turned around and leaned against the counter.

"I think that's a great idea," Denki replied as he handed the box to me. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and then stepped back so I could get what we needed. Now, with most of the brownie batter already made for you and the instructions on the box, you'd think this would be an easy task, right? Haha, wrong.

"How did we manage to do this?" I asked as I looked around the kitchen. The brownies were in the oven but Denki and I had somehow trashed the kitchen. "What did we even do?" Denki shook his head.

"I have no idea but I'm a little impressed," he answered. I lightly slapped his shoulder.

"It's on the damn ceiling!" I exclaimed as I looked up.

"Wait, really?" Denki asked as he looked up to see the brownie mix that was threatening to drip from the ceiling onto our heads. We looked at each other and began to laugh.

"Okay, we seriously need to deal with this," I said once I got my laughter under control. Denki nodded and began to clean the counter while I stood on a chair to get the ceiling. I didn't realize that the roles should have been reversed until I fell from the chair.

"Are you alright?" Denki asked as he immediately stopped what he was doing. "Are you hurt?" He picked me up easily and placed me on the chair as he checked me over like a worried parent.

"I'm fine," I told him as I placed a hand on his chest. "Maybe I should get the counter though." He nodded and stood on the chair once I got up.

"Do you smell something burning?" Denki asked after a few minutes as he jumped off the chair. I threw the paper towel I was using to wipe down the now clean counter in the trash and nodded in agreement. "The brownies!" Denki rushed over to the oven and opened it. He tried to reach in and grab the pan.

"Ovenmits!" I shouted and Denki quickly jumped back and away from the oven. I handed the ovenmits to him and he put them on before grabbing the pan. "This is a disaster."

"Don't worry, I'm sure they taste fine," Denki said. I facepalmed.

"We are never baking again," I told him. Denki nodded.

"That's probably for the best."