First I Love You

Preference: The first time you said I love you

👾Mina Ashido👾

You were laying on the couch in your home and Mina was laying on top of you with her head on your chest. You had the tv on but neither of you were paying attention seeing as you were both barely able to stay awake. Izuku and your mother were already asleep in their rooms. "Okay," you groaned as you turned off the tv, "I don't know about you, but I'm about to pass out." Mina whined as you tried to move out from underneath her. You made it but almost fell on the floor. "C'mon," you said as you easily picked her up. You walked to your room and put her in your bed before trying to leave. "Where are you going?" she asked. "Couch." She made grabby hands. "Cuddles." "But-" "You're staying," she cut you off. You put your hands up in mock surrender. "You're the boss." "Damn right." You giggled while climbing under the covers and Mina immediately clung on to you like it was the end of the world. "I love you," she mumbled. You kissed her head and smiled. "Love you, too."

🐸 Tsuyu Asui🐸

"(Y/N), what are you doing, kero?" Your dad was out doing hero work and you and Tsu were alone at your house. You were currently standing on top of a chair trying reach the popcorn that your rude father put on the top shelf. "Trying to get the popcorn," you answered. Suddenly something shot past your face causing you to yelp and fall off the chair. "Sorry," Tsu said with the box of popcorn now in her hands. "I didn't mean to scare you, kero." "It's fine." You got up and Tsu handed you the popcorn. You put the popcorn in the microwave and walked back to the chair to put it back at the table. "You do know you can ask for help, right, kero?" You sighed and nodded. You walked over to her and hugged her. "I love you." "I love you too, kero." Your moment was interrupted by the microwave beeping. "Damn you," you cursed.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

You were trying to get Denki to study for a test you had tomorrow. After a half hour of whining you gave up and decided to study yourself. While trying to study, the boy kept trying to get your attention. He was using every pet name imaginable and you were beginning to lose your mind. "Are you done?" you asked irritated. He was quiet and you tried to go back to studying. "Babe." "What?!" you shouted. "I love you," he said with a bright smile. You sighed and kissed his cheek. "I love you, too."

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

You were at Kirishima's house doing homework. You were glaring at your work sheet when you felt the boy beside you kiss your cheek. "W-What was that for?" you asked. "Nothing, just love ya," he said. You curled into a ball and shook slightly as your face turned red. "Love you, t-too."

🎧 Kyoka Jiro🎧

You were walking Jiro home from your date. You stopped at her door and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Bye, baby. Love you," you said. You didn't realize what you said until you heard Jiro shout, "love you too, babe!"

🕸 Hanta Sero🕸

You were laying on your bed and staring at the ceiling when you heard a tapping on your window. You looked over and saw Sero waving happily while hanging from his tape. You opened the window and helped him in. "Hello, Juliet. Your Romeo has arrived," he announced. You giggled and sat on your bed again. "What are you doing here?" you asked. "And why didn't you just enter the house like a normal person?" "One, I realized something important and two, I'm not a normal person." "What did you realize?" "I realized that I love you." Your eyes widened and a smile spread across your face. You got up and wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist. "Really?" He nodded and you pulled him down for a kiss. "I love you, too," you said when the two of you broke apart.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

Shoto had come to have dinner with your family. Right now it was surprisingly quiet. Katsuki wasn't screaming at your mom and your mom wasn't screaming back so you assumed Katsuki was upstairs. You didn't know where your dad or mom were and the lack of noise was actually starting to concern you. Shoto had made himself at home and seemed completely fine. "Okay, I'm worried," you said. You took your hands away from his hair and even though you didn't see it, you could tell that Shoto was looking up at you disappointingly from your lap. He sat up and wrapped both arms around you while burying his face in your neck. "Why?" he asked. "It's quiet. That's not good," you told him. "I don't know. I'm happy with Bakugo keeping his mouth shut for once." You giggled and pet his hair. "Make sure he doesn't hear you say that," you warned him. "I don't care if he does." It was quiet for a minute or two. "I love you," he mumbled. "I love you, too." Let the shouting commence. "The fuck you say icy hot!" Katsuki shouted as he stormed into the living room. "You ruined their moment you brat!" your mom shouted. "I let them have their moment!" "It was good while it lasted," Shoto mumbled. Katsuki continued to act like a protective brother and yell about Shoto calling him loud earlier and your mom was yelling back. "How are you two?" your dad asked as he walked in, somehow ignoring the fighting blondes.