ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

I woke up the next day and found a naked chest I looked up and saw Daniel. It looked like he has been up for a while and deep in thoughts that he didn't even notice that I was up. I rested my head back and tightened my arms that were around him. I loved him so much. I was slowly waking up completely and it took me a couple of minutes to know what was today. I started running my finger tip on his chest. That seemed to make him realize that I was up.

"oh, good morning," He said with a smile and I looked at him. He had a smile on, but I could see the worry through his eyes. I rested my head back and he kissed my forehead, "Happy birthday, sweetheart."

"Thank you," I said with a small smile but didn't look at him again. I didn't want him to see how anxious I was, but I knew he could feel it, and I also knew he could read my mind. He sighed and kissed my forehead.

"You will be okay, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you, Leah," He said and started running his hand on my back for comfort.

I sighed and nodded. "Well, till then, let's have so much fun, okay?" I asked with a smile. He smiled again and nodded.

"So, look around," He said and I did, and that was when I noticed how my room was all covered in ballons with different colors making me coe. I stood up and then noticed the rose petals on the ground. That was so sweet. It was in a heart shape. I smiled as I noticed another one arranged in my name and I grinned widely as I saw a small gift box. I opened it and saw a gold pair of earings. One had the shape of my name and the other of his. He is stating his claim through my accessories now.

I smiled and then put them on and put my hair back. "How do they look?" I asked.

"Gorgeous, but it is not them, it is you," He said with a smile a she looked at me. I coed and sat on the bed before peaking his lips. He warped his arms around my waist and pulled me on the top of him and put his lips on mine. I cupped his face and kissed him back. We both needed that kiss. He smiled and then looked at me. He put a stride of hair behind my ear and then said, "You look gorgeous. I am the luckiest to have you."

I smiled and peaked his lips. "That is me," I said and he shook his head but didn't comment. I smiled at him as he played with the ends of my hair.

"We will have a party and I will give you a different gift every two hours, the final one being the best," he said and my smile widened and nodded. I couldn't wait for that.

"i can't wait," I said with a smile and he smiled back and kissed my forehead, the tension was slowly dissolving which was good. I didn't want him to be all tense.

"I love you," I said with a smile. He smiled and kissed my forehead hugging me tight. "I love you too."

We stayed like that for a bit and then I got up, I showered and then changed. Apparently, he showered when he was up, so he didn't shower after me. I still wanted to keep it till I am married. It is just, I want it to be a special night.

Mom called us down wearing her usual smile and I guessed that we will all pretend that nothing would happen. I knew that it was bad but I played along as I my self wanted that. I wanted to act like nothing would happen tonight. I wanted to act like nothing will change and that my life won't change to unlimited extents.

We went down and breakfast was already on the table. It looked so good. Mom made all my favourites, pancakes, fruit salad, omlete, sausage and more. It was just so good. I started eating with a smile. Daniel chuckled as I dug in but he started eating too. He was digging in even more than I was. Mom kept taking pictures like usual. I smiled when I was done and found my juice ready. I drank it with a smile. I loved mango juice. It was just so refreshing in a crazy insane way.

"Happy birthday, princess," mom said with a smile and hugged me. I hugged her back and thanked her before I hugged dad too and thanked him as he too wished me a happy birthday. He gave me my present which was a new phone, something I have been begging for for ages now cause my phone was literally dying from how much I used to use it, but now... I don't even have the time. My life has dramatically changed from totally boring to totally crazy. That doesn't usually happen.

Daniel gave me my second gift which was airpods in two hours like he said and during that time, we did what I love the most, watching Harry Potter movies. When the clock ticked five the rest came, Hannah, Zach, Rachel and Asher. We partied together but my mind was not there. I was still anxious.

I sighed as I decided to go wash my face. As I was heading to the bathroom, I heard some kissing sounds. My eyebrows furrowed and then went to the corner and my eyes widened at what I saw. Asher and Hannah!!! Kissing!!! Oh my god!

"Excuse me," I said as I left blushing red.

"Leah, wait!" Hannah said and Asher chuckled and let her go.

"We are mates," she said and my eyes widened.  They were mates!!!

"you are what?" i asked and she nodded. "we are mates."

"Oh," I said.

"yeah," She said. "I noticed how stressed you were and I didn't have the time to tell you, I am sorry."

I blinked and then hugged her. I was glad. I am sure he would cherish her and give her attention unlike her crush. She smiled and hugged me back. That was some good news. I hope the day continues like that. We kept talking and smiling and the news took off my mind of it. Rachel busted her brother with questions and it was funny. Zach only chuckled which reminded me... As a witch I will be able to help him and Rachel. I won't be useless anymore and Daniel won't have to protect me. That made me want it a little more. They stayed over till ten and I knew it was because it was coming. I could see it in their eyes. They wanted to stay. They wanted to be their for me.

They wanted to be there for their Luna.