ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

We both headed to the lake. It would be the end. No one would mention it again and I hoped it would end up my side especially after I had promised Daniel I would let it go.

I zoned out as Daniel called the Siren. She showed up and then asked, "how may I help you, your Majesty?"

"Hey, you will be helping me this time, I have the question," I said. "Is Kayla alive?" I asked.

"Kayla? The next peace maker?" She asked. "I believe she is." She said. "I believe she is in a hibernation state and would need a sacrifice of some sort to be saved from the dark hole she is in. Her is frozen in the largest lake in area." She said and I smiled. Yes! Finally!

"Did you hear that?" I asked with an excited grin. I was right. I was right. They were all wrong. She is alive.

"She is dead, that's what I heard. Why are you so excited?" He asked and my jaw dropped.

"Only you my dear can see the truth," she said and I blinked a couple of times. Only me?

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause, that's your fight, Leah. Only you can take it. This is your blood line you're saving, adding an alpha will only complicate it," she said and I gulped.

"I will be alone?" I asked. I hated being alone. I was weak. Whenever I was alone, I become weak. I don't wanna alone.

"She didn't say that, Daniel. She said she is alive," I said as tears escaped my eyes. I didn't want to he alone. I hated being alone.

"She said she is dead. Let it go, Leah, you promised," he said but I shook my head. "No. She is alive. I heard her. She is alive. I even know where she is now."

"Leah, you promised," he said and I looked at him. I did promise but... He will think I broke it, but I didn't. He just doesn't understand. He doesn't know. He doesn't hear.

"Where is the lake?" I asked her.

"Right here," she said and I looked at it. It didn't seem that big but... Sure. I guess I will just have to try.

"I am sorry, Daniel, please forgive me," I said and then kissed his lips. His eyebrows were furrowed and he kissed me back. Tears were escaping my eyes. I couldn't believe all that was happening. I couldn't believe that we would have to be apart again. I thought we would stay like that forever. But... I guess I was wrong. I had to take a risk and either I come back and we live out happily ever after, or it's a deal gone wrong.

I pulled back and he kept repeating the same question. Why? Why did I apologise? I took some steps back looking at him as I slowly walked to the water. I took a deep breath and then said, "I love you, loved you, will always love you." I said before jumping into the water.

Daniel was quick to act as he grabbed my hand stopping me from falling. He was trying to pull me up but I then something weird happened. Something magical. It was as if the water knew I needed it. It was as if the water knew what I wanted.

A wave came up and took me in engulfing me and pushing him away. "I love you," I said one last time. I could see the tears gathering in his eyes as I fell into the water. I had a purpose in life and I had to fulfill it.

I had to stop the war. I had to make sure that peace would be there. I fear that if I didn't, Daniel would be the one paying.

My body was being pulled down as I didn't even have a chance to float. The water was cold, cold enough to make my lips go blue. I closed my eyes as I felt them grow heavier. I tried to open them again but failed. It was as if I was pushed into a deep sleep.

I had no idea how much time had passed but I woke up again as I hit my head in one of the rocks at the button. I shot awake and took in a breath but after filled my body and I realized where I was. The fuck?

I felt my lungs closing with the amount of water I had instead of air. I tried swimming back up but I couldn't as I felt that the pressure was pushing me down. I looked around as my vision starter blurring and found a ray of light. I used all my energy to swim towards it. My vision was blurry and my eyes was closing.

I ended up hitting a rock and a couple of rough edges as I pushed my body forward. I didn't want to die, not yet. I had to fight. I had to find her. I had to to back to Daniel. We still had a lot to do. I wanted to get married to him, have babies, have our very own home. I wanted to have my own life with him where I didn't have to worry about any enemy attacking. I had to make it. I had to survive. I had to be with him. I had to love him.

The light was coming closer and as I pushed myself farther. I found myself in a cave under water. I pushed my body forward until I found land under my legs. As if on que, my nose took a deep breath and I spat all the water out of my mouth. My body was freezing cold but I survived. I made it. I am alive. I laid on the land. I couldn't believe I almost died. One more minute and I wouldn't have made it. One more second. I laid on the land breathing heavily as tears escaped my eyes.

What am I gonna do now? I am alone. Utterly alone. I checked my head and arms and thankfully it was nothing serious. I stood up and then found a fish at my leg. I probably pulled it with me. It was so small. I sent it back to the water and stood up. I found the light and started following it. I followed it until I saw a big crystal. It was golden and I could recognize something close to a body in it. At least if the leg and the head where anything to go by. I could see black hair swimming in it... Could it be?