ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ

" Leah! Leave!" He ordered. His voice was deeper and stronger. It had more effect that usual and that made my eyes widened and my body freeze.

" Daniel, are you okay?!" I asked taking a small step but a growl forced me to stop dead in my tracks.

" Leah! Leave now! Please! I don't want to hurt you. Go out and lock the doors! Don't come in!" he said. His eyes showing emotions I never knew I would see; pleading and weakness. I nodded when I realized how helpless he was being. I ran out of the room locking the door as he asked.

I went to mum's room and changed to some shorts and a shirt and then had an apple and left to school. My bag was luckily in the living room. I went to the bus stop and sat there. My mind was so full of thoughts. How weird that situation was?!

Flashbacks kept playing in mind, and that look.... It haunted me down. He looked so helpless, and weak. I have never seen him like that before and I don't think I will ever again.

What should I do?! I don't know what has been going on. He has been acting weird, hiding things from me, his eyes turning, and now a mark. All of that was making me stressed. It was getting on my nerves like no other thing. The way he was nervous yesterday couldn't help my worry.

" Baby?! What are you hiding from me?! Are you okay?! Why aren't you telling me?! Don't you trust me?!" I whispered to myself looking up.

I sighed and then my phone made a notification sound. I sighed as I opened my phone and found a message from Daniel.

My baby: I'm sorry, Leah, for everything that happened this morning! I didn't mean for it to happen and it was all out of my control. To make sure that it won't happen again, I'll leave for a week or two. Don't search for me and don't call me! I love you. I won't be gone for long. It's not like I can last long again without you. Don't be mad please!

This shocked me. He is leaving me! For the second time! Why?! Why is he doing that?! What is he hiding?! How dangerous is that thing?! Why?! Is his trust that low?! What the hell happened?! Tears fell from my eyes, and that was when I realized that I am allowing him to slip without doing anything.

I went to the driver and asked him to stop the bus. At first, he didn't listen. He kept saying that he couldn't stop it for a teenage. He has orders, plus the street was pretty busy so it was hard. I thought about giving up and allowing him to leave.

' Maybe, he would be better without me. It's just a week or two. What could go wrong?! Leah! Be strong and don't depend on him. He's free. He doesn't have to tell you everything, stop being a damn child!' My brain screamed but then I realized that I can't. I just can't.

I'm so weak without him. He just came back so he can't leave me again. I need him with me and I need answers for my questions. I don't care if that's forcing him. But if the thing he is hiding effects our relationship, then I have all rights to know. Yeah! I've all rights...

They saw love can make you blind and that exactly was how everything happened. I took action blocking all the thoughts of my mind. I went to the bus door and opened it. Nothing can make me leave Daniel, even Daniel himself. He can't take himself from me again.

" Are you insane?!" The bus driver screamed at me.

Yep! He made me insane.

" Stop the damn car, before I jump!" I said.

" You wouldn't dare! Close the damn door!" He said and I couldn't help but smirk.

" Trust me, I would! No one could take me away from my mate," I said. My voice sounded deeper and I didn't know why I said mate instead of boyfriend. I just don't know. However, at that moment I didn't find a shit to give.

" Fine, miss!" He said as he slowed down. When the bus stopped, I smirked and went down. I kept looking for a taxi, and I found a one after two minutes. I was wasting so much time. It has been fifteen minutes since he texted and I was really scared. If he left already, all my world would be crashed. I sighed as I told the driver about the place.

The streets were really busy and I was getting nervous. I tried calling him many times but I had nothing in reply. He never replied to my calls, or messages and that made me more nervous and I feared for the worse.

I kept screaming in my mind trying my best to stay calm. Whenever I thought about Daniel, it felt worse and that made me sad. He shouldn't he doing that to me. A single tear left my eye and I dried it quickly attempting to look strong. I sighed and then asked the driver to go faster. My heart was beating so fast and my breathing was really hard and fast.

After exactly twenty five minutes, I reached home. I saw Daniel's car still there and I sighed and smiled in relief. I've never been that happy in ages. I smiled and then opened the door. I ran to the room and found Daniel sleeping.

I sighed as relief fell on me. My knees gave up and I fell on the ground crying. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them again wishing that it wasn't my eyes pulling tricks on me.

" Daniel," I whispered softly.

I couldn't get myself to stand up, so I rested for sometime. My breathing going back to normal and my heart's beating falling to its normal speed.

" Thanks god! Daniel," I whispered before standing up and laying on the bed with him. I kissed his forehead and warped my arms around him never letting go.

And again I cared about nothing but his presence near me...