ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ

I ran as fast as I could to the forest. I had to make it there. Kayla and I had to stop the war. When they were in my sight. It gave me more hope. I could make it. I could stop the war. I started yelling for Daniel but he never heard me. He was too busy fighting.

"Mate," Kayla said as she looked at Paul. "Mate hurt." She said.

"No, look, that's my mate hurting yours and yours hurting mine, don't you dare," I said with a glare. She nodded through gritted teeth. She was apparently going against herself. "now how do we stop them?" I asked.

"Go closer," she said and I decided against arguing and went closer and then started running to Daniel and Paul. On my way, a wolf scratched me and a vampire bit me by mistake but I was too focused to feel any pain. I had to save my mate. Stupid Daniel.

"Daniel," I yelled and apparently he started recognizing me. He pushed Paul away and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Leah?" Daniel asked and then Paul jumped on Daniel's back as he bit him.

"Stop!" I screamed. "Stop!" Kayla said and he immediately stopped and looked at her.

"Mate," she said softly as she extended her hand. He looked at her with wide eyes and then at me. "She is your real mate," I said. "I just own her powers for the time being which explains your attraction to me." I explained and his eyes widened.

"Daniel is my mate, and Kayla is yours," I said.

"Kayla," he whispered.

"Put me down," she said and I nodded and then put her down. She almost fell and in a matter of seconds Paul was at her side. His face was priceless as Sparks ran on his arms.

Daniel was still shocked looking at me. "But how? You fell into the water. I followed you. I thought you.... I thought you died." He said and I looked at him and shook my head.

I walked to him and he warped his arms around me avoiding my wounds and bruises. "hold me, Daniel. I am really tired. I have had enough." I said as he held me tighter.

"We need to stop this," Kayla said and then she looked at me. "What should I do?" I asked.

"Daniel, mark her, Paul, mark me," she said and my eyes widened. "Now?" I asked.

"yes, that will transfer our powers to it's places," he said.

"So not romantic," I huffed. Daniel chuckled and then said, "I can make up for that later. I'm sorry for not believing you."

His eyes reflected the regret that he was feeling. It made me sad. I looked at him cupping his face, "it's okay. I forgive you. I love you, Daniel."

"I love you too," he said and kissed my lips. I kissed him back holding him close warping my arms around him. The kiss had nothing but pure emotions, love, passion, care, and even fear. All the things that we always used to share before we were caught up on all of this.

He pulled back and then asked, "are you ready?"

"Ready," I replied and he nodded and started placing kisses down my neck. He was easing me through it. Last time, I remember it hurt badly. I felt that my skin was on fire. I hope that it wouldn't be like that this time.

Paul was also kissing Kayla's neck whispering to her how relieved he is that he got her. That she was in his arms now. She seemed to warm up at that. "Now," she said and I nodded at Daniel to do it too. His fangs sank in my skin on que.

"Oh my god," I screamed not able to hold it as I felt my skin catch up on fire. He ran his hand on my body trying to ease me. The sparks were increased and strengthened thanks to the stronger bond.

Golden sparkles started coming out of my body and I knew their destination before even going. It was time now to give them to her. I have held them for long enough. I tightened my hold around him as I felt the pain slowly turn into pleasure. I couldn't hold back a moan at that.

Kayla moaned as well and then tightened her hold around him. She was melting in his arms, the same way that I was. Her body was turning golden as it absorbed all the energy.

By the time, both men pulled back, Kayla was quite energetic, and I couldn't stand anymore as I fell into Daniel's arms. He carried me bridal style and kissed my forehead.

"I am elated to have you back," he said and I couldn't help but smile. It made my heart warm. I smiled at him and then said, "I am elated to be back."

Paul pulled back from Kayla and she smiled at him before she started humming a song. Everyone seemed to notice it and slowly calm down and listen. It was really soft and heart warming.

"To all the fear, go away
To all the happiness stay,
Everything is gonna be okay,
Even if it takes time to be,
Butterflies flying around to play,
Heart warming melodies play,
Listen to me, and calm down, please,
I only came to you in peace," she sang. I rested my head on Daniel's chest relaxed.

"Love," Daniel called and I looked at him. "I love you so much. Would you marry me?" He asked.

"I will," I said and kissed his cheek. "But you better propose well, next time."

"That I will," he promised with a chuckle and I smiled. "Can't wait, love."