ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

"Leah," I heard Daniel calling. I looked at him as I was in his lap. My back was pressed against his chest.

"Your parents are invited over to our home. My mother talked to yours, and they are coming over for lunch," Daniel said and looked at him with surprise, as I said, "How come I never knew that?!"

"It happened just now. My father mind linked me. He is with your father discussing business, and my mother did the wonders and now, we have two options, first I take you to my place right away, or you can wait for your father at your home," Daniel said and I sighed and said, "I need to change. I can't go like that to your parents."

"And why not?! You're beautiful," he said and I raised an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes and then said, "Drop the looks stuff, Leah! You're family anyway!"

I wanted so badly to protest, but I just sighed and dropped the conversation. I sighed as I looked at him and kissed his cheek. We were still on the roof as we waited for this class to pass. We were already late when we finished talking. I found comfort in every word he said. I smiled at him and then said, "I love you!"

"More!" He replied as he pressed his lips on mine. I kissed him back with everything I got. Soon enough, the bell to the upcoming period rang. We took off even though I wanted nothing more than to stay up. The upcoming teacher wasn't a werewolf and I didn't feel like having trouble so I sat next to Daniel instead of on him because, well.... I had enough detentions.

Much to my dislike, Paul was there. Thankfully though it went as a blur. It didn't take a genius to know that he didn't give up and that he was planning something though. However, he didn't seem to be doing anything just yet. But of course, needless to say, Daniel never let his guard down. He doesn't trust that guy.

"Let's head to my home. I will change really quick, I promise." I said and Daniel sighed and nodded giving in. We made it to the car. I got in and Daniel did too. We started driving home. I already planned what I will be wearing, so it wouldn't take much time. Daniel parked in front of my house. He looked at me and then asked, "Do you want me to wait for you?! If you don't want that, you can wait for your parents."

I didn't know what to pick at first. I sighed and then said, "You don't have to wait. I will go with mum and dad in case they needed me and your parents needed you, yeah?!"

"Okay," he said with a nod. "Take care, okay?!"

I nodded with a smile. He smiled back and then peaked my lips. "I love you, baby! Take care. As desperate as it will make me if I say it I have to, I am sure going to miss you."

I smiled and then said, "Same.". I pressed my lips on his and kissed him. He kissed me back with so much passion that I gave back. When the kiss was over, I smiled and then went out. I waved at him good bye as he left and I entered the house.

I reached for my phone and called my mother. I put her on speaker as I took out my clothes. She picked up the call and then asked, "Hey, sweetheart!"

"Hi, mommy! Look, I am home. Daniel told me about the whole visit thing. Daniel asked if I wanted to come with you, guys and I said yes. I didn't want to cause trouble and stuff. I am gonna change, so... When are you coming around?!" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"Okay, we will be around in thirty minutes. I am gonna change out of these clothes and so well your father, so we will probably be heading there in an hour or so... Arrange your time based on that," she said and I sighed and said, "Two hours, it is."

"I mentioned nothing about two hours," she said. Confusion was a little obvious in her tone.

"Yeah, cause you didn't mention yours and dad's quickie," I replied with a chuckle.

"You!" She said before laughing. She soon stopped and then said, "Take a shower, do your hair, wear your make up and change. Take your time. You have to be gorgeous. That's like a meeting with your in laws."

"Mum, for real now?! Daniel said that it doesn't matter and that I am family and stuff like that," I replied.

"Wow, you're moving so fast into Daniel said so I will," she teased. I rolled my eyes and then said, "Who said anything about an I will?! I know he was only being nice and..."

I found myself explaining it all and mom was laughing the entire time. She just chuckled and then said, "You grew up so quickly, baby girl!"

I just smiled in return and said, "I am still your baby girl though."

"You will forever be my babygirl," she said with a smile.

"Who are you calling, Layla?!" I heard father's voice asking in the background.

"Your daughter! She was asking some stuff about the visit like when she should start getting ready." My mother replied.

"Well, tell her that as eager as she is to go to Daniel, I am eager to have my wife, so two hours should be good," he replied and I burst out laughing.

"Not you too," mom said and I heard a faint slap knowing that my mother slapped dad's chest. "Now she is laughing at me. We have created a monster."

"Well, I have created two," he said. I cooed at the cuteness and then said, "I told you mom.  I will just rest before I start on it, okay?! I will call Daniel to tell him that I will be there in few hours, okay?!"

"Eager to call him! Don't search for excuses, baby! I am sure he would love to hear your voice anytime, if he doesn't then he will have a date with my fist," I heard dad saying. I smiled and then said, "I know, daddy! Don't worry, he is really good to me. He is so nice as well, you don't have to worry."

"I know that, but I can't stop worrying when I have a gorgeous daughter like you," he said and my smile widened. "You and your mother are the best things that happened to me, so I am allowed to worry."

I smiled and then said, "I love you, daddy!"

"I love you too, baby girl!" He said.

"I need some love too," mom said and I just chuckled drying a single tear that left my eye.

"Well, you have a storage full of love for you, baby!" He said and I just rolled my eyes and said, "I leave you too now. Bye, guys! Love you!"

I ended the call and then pressed on Daniel's number. It kept ringing and then he replied, "Hey, baby, missed me?!"

"When haven't I?! By the way, we will be there in few hours, okay?" I said.

"That's too much," I heard him whining. I smiled and then said, "Don't worry, it will pass by quickly. I can push it to be less though. I miss you."

"I miss you too. I will be waiting, yeah?!" He said.

"Yeah!"

Hey guys, so I started that instegram page that will be all about Wattpad. It would be amazing if you checked it out. I am ready to promote and do reviews on there. Ask questions and answer them. It would be a nice idea to interact. More information in my Wattpad account.

Instegram username: BlueMoonXIII13
I just started it and it would be amazing to have your support.