ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

"What's alpha?!" He repeated.

"An alpha is a leader and a role model. Werewolves are just like wolves. We live in packs and each pack has an alpha. The alpha is the leader. He organizes everything for everyone there. He makes sure that everything is okay. He also has a really high rank. It's the highest actually. The alpha title is also passed from a generation to another," he answered.

"I don't get it. How's that related to you?!" I asked.

"I am the alpha of my pack which makes you the Luna," he replied. I looked at him in shock.

"Luna?!"

"Yeah, the alpha's mate. She helps the alpha with everything related to that pack," he stated.

"Help you?! Daniel, I am not even a werewolf."

"Don't worry! I will take care of everything and to be honest, I want your attention to be on me, not paper work. I want your time to be wasted on me, not some stupid jobs that I could do. All I need the things that I need you to do is enjoy your time with me, love me, and allow me to spoil you," he said walking closer to me. He captured my lips and kissed them senselessly.
I kissed back the same way. He was sending me crazy. I swear he was going to make me mad. He smiled and then let me go when I ran out of breath. I smiled blushing. He pulled back a little and then said, "Now to why can't they be together?!"

"Okay! So the thing is that Rachel and Zachary are both werewolves but they can't be together as Zachary was cursed when he was young. If he ever falls in love and mates with the lucky girl, she will die. Zachary loves Rachel and he loves him, but there's nothing both could do. To prevent Rachel's pain, Zachary cursed her, she wouldn't feel her mate and their bond unless he kisses her. I don't know how he is doing it but he hasn't kissed her before. I really need to know how because right now I can't resist the temptation of kissing you."

I went closer and kissed him. I didn't give it all my might though. My mind was on the poor couple. They were perfect to each other. That witch needed to die. Fuck her!

"No curses," he said as soon as he pulled back.

"I didn't," I replied. He raised an eye brow my way.

"Yeah! Cursing is when you say a bad word. I didn't," I said in an innocent tone.

"Let me rephrase that! No cursing or thinking about curse words," he said with an annoying smile. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Hey! I'm an alpha! I want respect," he said with a childish pout. I laughed loudly and kissed his cheek. He laughed to and then pulled me in his arms.

"Now you should head to bed," he whispered kissing my forehead.

"I wanna stay up." I was pouting like a little girl.

"Come on, babe! We both have school tomorrow and I have someone to deal with," he said getting a little angry.

"Please! Just ten more minutes," I asked pouting and as usual that didn't work. I hated how sometimes Daniel made up his mind without a change.

"No! Come on!" He said and then carried me up. I was angry and started kicking but that didn't last. I found myself in my bedroom on my bed. I closed my eyes accepting defeat. I knew I had a long day tomorrow and so did Daniel. I am really lucky to have him by my side. He made my day better. He was the reason I was able to forget what happened with that weirdo and smile like nothing was wrong.

Darkness got me before I realized that it did. It was weird but who cared to help me made it way better. I didn't know what was wrong with that guy but I know that without what happened today I wouldn't have known what I got to know about my boyfriend and my mate.

-------------------------------------------

"Leah! Wake up!" Daniel yelled from downstairs. I tossed and turns ignoring him. I was tired and I wanted to continue sleeping.

"Leah!" He yelled again.

"I am up!" I replied and went up realizing that he wouldn't let me be. I went to the mirror and fixed my hair. I went down and then said, "Good morning, love!"

"Good morning, honey! What's up?!" he replied cooking. He was giving me his back and doing my breakfast. I hugged him from behind and kissed him. He kissed me back and smiled. I was really happy and I was really glad. He was truly spoiling me and I am sure mom wouldn't be glad.

"Have a seat!" He said. I nodded and went to my seat. He brought me my food and started feeding me. I knew better than arguing. I got to learn that it changed nothing. He would still feed me. That was Daniel!

"It tastes so good, baby! Thank you!" I said politely. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Glad you like it!" He said and continued his work. When I was done eating, I ran up stairs and changed to my uniform. I or my hair loose and put some perfume. I didn't apply make up as I liked my face. I had a good night so it was cool and I was going to a school not a night club. Oh! And Daniel didn't really like it.

I prepared my bag and went down. I sat on the sofa waiting for Daniel. Good thing he had his bag of clothes before coming to my home. It did help a lot. It was just a matter of time until he was done looking all gorgeous and cool even in a school uniform. Why couldn't I look that gorgeous?!

"Let's go!" Daniel said and I nodded. We walked together to his car. He smiled and opened the door for me. I entered and smiled at my gentle man. He smiled and bad and then he drove us to school. The ride was silent but not awkward. It took us fifteen minutes to be at school. Daniel opened the door for me and I smiled, he started feeling angry and stressed so I just hugged him hoping that it would help.