COMPLETED

OH MY GOD, AFTER THIS LONG JOURNEY, THE BOOK IS ACTUALLY OVER. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS BOOK AND IT HELD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART. I CRIED WRITING THE LAST CHAPTER I SWEAR, BUT... EVERYTHING GOTTA END. OKAY I HATE THAT IT ENDED, BUT... T_T

DANIEL!!!! LEAH!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! IT HAS BEEN FOUR LONG YEARS. I CAN'T START COUNTING THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I THOUGHT ABOUT GIVING IT UP, BUT YOUR COMMENTS AND LOVE MADE ME HOLD ON. A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO EVERYONE. OUR JOURNEY COMES TO AN END HERE. I WILL BE PUBLISHING EPILOGUES AND STUFF EVERY NOW AND THEN SO STAY TUNED OKAY? AND FEEL FREE TO CHECK MY OTHER BOOKS.

Daniel and Leah are more than just a book to me though. They are a phase. A phase of my life that has always been there to support me. This book has always been my comfort zone. The shoulder that I cry on. Literally. Don't laugh.

I hope it means the same to you and I can't begin to describe how much love I feel whenever someone votes, comments or even reads. 86.3k is a crazy number that I have never dreamt of reaching. It makes me so happy honestly to have such a generous wonderful readers. If makes me really happy guys. I am in awwww.

When I first started this book, I was sure that it won't go anywhere. I simply wrote it for the fun of it, but... Here we are now. That is to everyone. No matter how hard it gets, never give up. Take a break but never give up. This book brings me so much pride thanks to you guys. It has awful grammar and spelling mistakes but it gets better and thank you for breaking through all that. I will do my best to edit it soon. Thank you guys this means so much to me. Also, I want to show you guys something.

WE ARE LITERALLY ALL AROUND THE WORLD

• USA
•Canads
•Brazil
•Argentina
•Australia
•Austria
•Pakistan
•Egypt
•South Africa
•KSA
•india
•UK
And actually much more but I don't do well with geography 😂😂😂 sorry guys, comment your country and I will add it too and if you noticed a country that I couldn't pin point please comment too that will mean the world to me. I love you guys so much.

This really means so much to me. I love you so much. I love you loads guys and I can't believe that we have been through all that. I am really proud of everything we have been through. This really means so much. I am crying now actually 😂😂🥰 thank you and I really can't keep thanking you enough. Love you ❤️

Word count of the story: 62,881 words