ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ

It has been three days since the day at the forest and it was a mess. Kayla's song calmed everyone and fixed everything like a charm and then we all went back.

Mom was shocked to see me and Kayla too. She even started crying from how emotional she got and dad even locked me down at the house for a couple of days. I know that he just feared losing me again.

Daniel stayed around more often as I took time to heal from everything, the shock, and the physical pain. He promised that he would never let me go through anything alone again and that he really regrets it. No matter how many times I had told him that it's okay, he had hard time believing and continued apologizing.

I studied for the quizzes that I had missed in the mess and took them all in one day. It was hard honestly but that was my only chance. I didn't really wanna repeat the year again. That would have sucked. I still had finals though in a couple of months and I would take these with everyone normally.

All my friends have been around more often and Hannah and Ash are quite familiar with each other now and he even marked her. Kayla was actually able to break the curse on Zach as well. She was quite the answer to everything.

I was really proud of being able to help everyone through that. Paul is now our friend as well. He never had any bad intentions. It was an innocent mistake. It was awkward at first but we all broke it through thankfully. I was really grateful for my friends and all that we have been through.

"Hey, fancy going out on a date with me?" He asked. I was on his lap now as we were watching a TV show that I couldn't really focus on.

"Dad?" I asked. "Already fixed," he replied and I nodded. "Then I would definitely fancy going on a date with you."

"Be ready at five, okay?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. "I will be," I promised and nodded before we both started watching again. I wonder what he had in mind.

"Leah, by the way," he said. "You know that you can mark me too, right?" He asked and I shook my head. "I can?" I asked and he nodded.

"Do you want me too?" I asked and he looked at me and said, "it's only fair and well, yeah I would want you too."

I smiled and then said, "how do I do it?"

He smiled back and then carried me up to my room.  He sat down with me on top of him. "Follow your instincts. It knows how to." He said and I nodded.

I took a deep breath and kissed his lips trying to calm myself and calm him down. I held him close to me as I was actually nervous. But... We would be connected more like that.

I started placing kisses down his neck and body and when he let out a grown, I decided that it would be there. I felt my teeth sharpen and I guessed that I am supposed to bit him too. I bit him and then I felt golden sparkles leave my mouth to him. Just like it did with Kayla, but this time, I didn't feel weakened. I felt stronger. I was marking him.

I felt my teeth go back to normal so I pulled back and looked at him. "I did it," I said with a smile and he nodded and ran his hand through my hair. "You did it."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Are you ready?" Mom asked as she saw Daniel's car. Before he had left, he had told me to look fancy, so I asked Mom to help me pick a dress. I wanted to look good. That was our first date since it all basically went wrong.

I wore a red dress and let my hair down. I was so excited for it. I was so excited for our date. I wore my high heels and nodded. He rang the bell of the door and I then slowly went down to open it.

I opened it and my heart skipped a beat as I saw Daniel with a bouquet of red roses making me smile. "You look stunning, love." He said and I blushed slightly. He put a straid of hair behind my ear and I thanked him and took the roses.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. "yep, more than ready." I said with a smile.

He held my hand and kissed it before he took me to the car. He opened the door for me like the gentle man he is. He left me in aww. He headed to his side and started the car before he took off.

"I hope you like our date," he said and I could tell he was nervous. "I am sure I will," I replied and held his hand. I smiled and it warmed my heart how my hand looked in his. His hand was way bigger than mine.

He drove us to a restaurant and parked the car. I noticed a trail full of roses making me coe at it. "Is that for me?" I asked and he smiled and nodded.

He went out of the car and opened my door for me. He held my hand and I went out of the car. I smiled and thanked him as he took me inside. The trail took us to one table and I couldn't help but smile as he took me there. It was by the window making me smile. I always preferred the window. That was something about me.

He pulled my chair for me and I thanked him and sat down. "Thanks for coming with me," he said and I smiled.

"Of course, you're my mate," I said with a smile. He smiled and then a waitress came and gave us the menus. We both ordered our food and a light conversation started between us. A couple of minutes later the food came and it was on the table. The lights went out and there were candles lit everywhere. I looked at Daniel and behind him I saw the words 'Would you marry me?'

"Leah, I asked you that before, but now, it's time. Leah, I love you so much. I can't even begin to imagine my life without you and how we stayed apart for years. I can't begin to imagine the pain I was in when you disappeared for fourteen days and the relief I felt when I saw you again.

"It has been years of knowing you, loving you, yet everyday feels like the first. Everytime I look at you, I feel like I am falling all over again like the very first time. You have always been there for me, through thick and thin, through hard ships before the easy days. Even when I thought that you were imagining stuff, you never hated me. I would have hated me, but you didn't. You have always supported me and despite our young age, we have been through so much together. I love you so much, Leah and I will never get tired of saying that" at this point I had tears in my eyes.

"Will you marry me, Leah? Garantee me a future with you? A future full of us, a future full of love, future full of dates, kisses, making up for each others, and more, a future so perfect that it feels like a dream, a future full of babies, mine and yours? Will you marry me and make me the luckiest guy alive?" He asked on one knee.

"I will, I gladly will,' I said as I held back my tears and hugged him. He grinned and then placed the ring in my hand and the waitress and waiters there cheered for us. "I love you, Daniel," I said before kissing him.

That was a memory that would never be forgotten.