ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ

I opened my eyes slowly as they felt so heavy. I had no idea why, but it was something I am familiar with. I looked up and I immediately knew that that wasn't my room. I had that special connection to my room and this wasn't my room.

"Leah," I immediately smiled as I heard that voice. One thing for sure, I was in love with Daniel, really deep love. I felt the sparks on my right hand and I immediately looked towards it.

"Hey," I said with a smile as I looked at him. He smiled as he looked at me. He caressed my face and I only leaned into his touch needing the sparks he offered.

"How are you?! How did you feel?!" He asked and I took his hand in mine.

"I am fine but confused. I don't get any of this and it is just so much. It feels like my entire life is a lie and that hurts," I said and he pressed his lips on mine as soon as I was done.

"Shh, calm down and listen to me. Your whole life isn't a lie and wasn't a lie. Your whole life is a story with you as the main character and right now, this is a new chapter. You are not a lie and based on that your life isn't. You are the center of your life, anything else can be changed. What you are doesn't define you. You are what defines you. I am a king, right?! I could have acted based on that, but I didn't because that's not me. You are changing and with that change, a new chapter is starting and as it starts, you will be stronger. I won't change and I am still hete for you. Your parents are here for. Your friends are too. You are one of a kind, Lulu, I have always known that," he said and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

I warped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. I held on him tighter as I said, "I love you so much, Daniel. Thanks for being the constant in my life."

"Always," he said as he ran his hand through my hair. Daniel looked at me and then said, "You are one of a kind after all, I have always knew that. You are more than just a king's mate."

"What matters to me more is that I am your mate," I said with a smile leaning into his touch. He is the one for me and the only one I can never stop thinking about. He is my safe heaven.

"Leah, a new life will start tomorrow and I can't help but ask, can I be there?! You no longer need me to protect you, and as much as I hate that, it is true," he said and I shut him up by pressing my lips on his.

"I need you all the damn time, don't say that shit again," I said as I hugged him close. I loved him so much.

"I sure as hell won't complain," he said with a smile. With that being said, silence was all over the room. We were both anxious and I could tell be was worried.

"I want to know more," I whispered after a couple of minutes. He turned to look at me with a questioning look but I knew he had an idea what I am talking about. I stayed silent looking at him. He sighed before nodding.

"I have somewhere to take you," he said with a sigh. "I don't know much. But I know someone who does. She may have all the answers to your questions and even tell us how to make sure everything will be okay."

"Who is that?" I asked.

"The siren," he said and I looked at him confused.

"Let's get you out of here," he said as he warped his arms around me and carried me. I was confused but that seemed pretty normal these days. Nothing felt the same anymore. Everything was different. Even our relationship which was the base I built my life on is taking a different turn.

I was changing and of course it will too. Will he really accept me the way I am? That question was making me anxious. I can't force him too, but it will hurt. It will hurt leaving him more than anything.

Daniel carried me to his car and sat with me on his lap. I was about to object, say that it is dangerous, but the look on his face and how serious he was just shut me out. As soon as I opened my mouth, he looked at me and I just decided to save it. And honestly, I didn't care as much. I needed his touch the most.

He drove in silence and all I did was look outside or kiss his cheek a couple of times making sure he was there. At that monent, I wished the lie was a truth. I wished that we were normal but that was beyond the questions now. I thought it was cool being in a relationship with a werewolf especially that werewolf being a king and my boyfriend before any of that, but it didn't turn out as easy as it seemed. The world was not turning pink. It was taking a shade of grey.

The silent stayed surfacing all the way which was a first. I was obsessed with his voice and so was he with mine. He opened the door of the car and went out. He seemed so tense and I had no idea what he was thinking about and by now, I was aware asking would take me no where.

I looked around and smiled at the sight. There were hills and mountains which had ice on the top of them, even though the weather was relatively hot here. That was just jow high they were. The brown color contrasted with the bluish green color of the water. Daniel put me down as I looked around and in a matter of seconds I felt a fur ball at my leg. I jumped in surprise but sighed in relief as soon as I saw who it was.

"don't scare me like that ever again, I almost died," I yelled and the wolf gave me a sheepish grin. I rolled my eyes and he signed with his head to his back. I gave him a questioning look and he only did the same.

"Um... I don't get it," I said and he huffed. He looked around looking for something and then found a rock. He took the rock with his mouth and put it on his back and it slid to the ground.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds. "Oh you want me to get on your back?" I asked and he nodded and jumped in victory. I loved him. I nodded with a sigh as I got in and held on tight. I closed my eyes and the wolf started running. It was tiring though especially that it felt like he was going down of an endless mountain. It was very tiring to my back ten times worse than riding a jogging horse which really sucked. I couldn't sit straight for three days so I wondered what would happen to me this time. Permanently lose my ability to sit?

I closed my eyes tighter as the sound of waves got close. Are we jumping or what? I praised myself mentally to jump either ways but as soon as I expected it he stopped and I only sighed in relief. I stood up and sat on the ground breathing heavily with a glare. Daniel shifted back butt naked and I closed my eyes. He rolled his eyes at me and said, "Someday you will have to see it."

"Shut up and get dressed," I said as I kept my eyes firmly shut.

"yeah yeah yeah, whatever," He said and I could tell he eye rolled. He got dressed before saying, "Open now."

I nodded and opened my eyes. He took my hand and lead me to the water. "this is Siren. It is believed that she was a real siren that knew it all until she was cursed because one time she gave a false information and someone was murdered based on it." He said.

"what?" I asked surprised.

"Yep, and this lake takes her spirit, she swore to service anyone who is speaking the truth for its sole purpose and trying to find their true selves within it," He said and I nodded. "wow, so it is like a big talking library?" I asked amused.

"Close enough, are you ready?" He asked and I nodded as I held his hand.

"To the note of the truth,
The cave of secrets and the lake of mystery,
I, King Daniel Thompson, ask for your wide knowledge,
Come to me, Siren and serve your purpose," He said. It was silent but it gave the aura of the silence before the storm. A strong light appeared from the sky and fell horizontally on the lake as I started amazed. The water gather and stood up in what seemed like a wave that didn't move. The water fell and the only thing left was the shape of a woman made by water.

"What?" I asked staring.

I am back. Hey missed me? So hello everyone. I am so bored and I have no idea what to do. I was suffering that awful writer's block but now that is better and I am getting my ideas again, I will try to update more frequently. Tell me what you think comment please and I would like to thank everyone who was patient enough with me. I love all of you so much.