Chapter 16

We made it to the lake house later than i expected thanks to pregnant Tricia. We basically had to stop every 30minutes either because she was hungry or had to pee. But thank goodness that's over, now all i can think about is jumping into the lake and having some BBQ meat. What can i say, A girl needs her meat.

"Victoria wait for us." I could hear the whole gang shouting and running behind as i made or should i say ran my way to the lake. I had immediately changed into my swimsuit (one piece of course, i didnt want to wear my bikini just so mr you-know-who doesnt go "mine" on me.) and sprinted to the lake.

Everyone else were to slow to change so now they were running after me telling me to wait up for them.

I jumped into the lake the moment i was close enough and a minute after the rest of the guys jumped in too. I felt hands wrap around my waist from behind and when i felt the tiny almost non-existance sparks i knew it was Lucas.

"You look way too sexy in this swim suit." He said kissing my neck from behind.

"If i'm sexy in this then what will i be when i'm in my bikini." I said moving my head a little so he could have more access to my neck.

"Then you would be extremely sexy and i wont be able to hold myself back." His hands found my thigh and started its way up. He continued kissing and nibbling my neck i was sure a mark had formed by now.

"I can still smell you through the water" He said then went back to my neck. He found the marking spot and grazed his teeth on it causing a moan to escape my mouth.

"Gosh i want to hear that sound all the time." He said while also massaging my inner thigh.

"Yho Victoria, what the hell are you two doing." I detached myself from Lucas at an outstanding speed when Josh said that.

"Ummmm no-nothing." I said trying to get a bit of distance between Lucas and I.

"Really? that didnt look like nothing. Now get out the water and away from him before I make you. Lets face it Alpha blood or not Josh is still my beta and i have a high respect for him and the fact he was using his beta tone didnt leave much option to decline.

"No you stay here and with me Victoria." Lucas said also using his beta tone. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place, Who the hell do i listen too.

So instead of chosing i swam to where the rest of the gang were.

"Mmmm so my guess is Josh isnt too happy about the way Lucas was handling you over there is he."
I blushed knowing that they saw all that.

"No he isnt, My best hope is they dont end up fighting." Just when i said that i looked towards them to see Lucas coming out the water towards Josh. Oh crap.

"Tricia do something.!" I looked towards her to call off her mate. She looked at her mate and shook her head.

"Joshy, come over here my belly doesnt feel right." Immediately she said that Josh came running at her full speed, placing his hand on her tummy to check if everything is alright.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked Tricia. "Ya i'm better now that you here." They started making out. full on in front of everyone.

"Okay okay we get it now stop it its getting weird." They pulled apart and Tricia started blushing and giggling.

"Okay lets go in i'm getting all wrinkly." I said getting out of the water. Lucas came right besides me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"We will finish what we started in the water later princess." He moved his hand and walked into the house.

I followed after him into the kitchen where he started bringing out ingredients.

"Dont do that." I said taking a sit on an island stool.

"Do what?" He said turning to look at me.

"What you said before. in fact what you did in the water. it gets me all flustered." I felt a blush coming on and tried my best to hide it by looking done on the table. When i looked back up his was right beside me. He turned me so now i was facing him and he was in between my legs.

"So what you saying is you dont like it when i do this." He kissed my forehead. " or this.." He kissed both my cheeks. "Or this..." he kissed my nose. "Or....." I couldnt take it anymore i grabbed the back of his neck and crashed his lips on mine. He was taken by surprise at first but then started moving in sink with my lips. Gosh i dont think i can ever get enough of his lips. the way it feels to be wrapped up in his arms. If i dont ever find my mate then i'd rather be with Lucas. he seems to be the closest thing i could get to a mate. only problem is he would find his mate sooner or later but until that time comes i'm just ganna enjoy every single moment i have with him.

"Victoria..."

"mmmmm" I opened my eyes to find Lucas starring at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Ya i;m fine why you asking."

"Cause you zoned out." well i didnt notice that.

"Mmmmm its okay i was just thinking about a few things." he looked at me skeptically.

"I'm serious i'm fine.' He nodded, gave me a quick kiss and went back to making whatever he was making. Everyone else came in after that and after a few minutes it turned out Lucas was making burgers. We all ate and watched a movie.(horror if i may add) which lead to every one partnering up with their mate and lucas continually sliding his damn hand up my thhigh. Thank goddess i managed to control myself unlike the and their mates, who went upstairs to go do the nasty after only a few minutes into the movie.

The movie ended and we all went to bed. I decided to stay in a different room from Lucas much to Justin and josh's delight but to Lucas's dismay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its been awhile but school is about to start and i had this whole orientation thing. it was hectic.

but anyway here is chapter 16. Love yall guys for reading my book. Lets try to get it to 10000k readers and 300 votes. thanks and love yall.