Chapter 12

"FIONA" To say i was shocked would be an understatement. I nearly had a heart attack. I have been meaning to talk to her. Sure. But that didn't mean i wanted to die in the process just from seeing her.

"Yes Little girl" I looked at her and scowled. I am not little. And besides how can she call me little she looks way to young.

"You can't call me little. It sounds odd. Oh and how in the name of space moon cows did you get in my room?" She just laughed and shrugged.

"Darling, are you forgetting I'm a witch." My lips formed an 'O' shape. Well duh she could get in. She had like witchy powers and stuff.

"How did you do?" honestly I was curious. I wanna see how she casted a spell. I have never seen a witch in action. Sure I've seen vampires and fairies but I have never seen a witch. I just stared at her in anticipation. She laughed. Why the hell is she laughing.

"Hey what's funny?" I crossed my arms and pouted. I just wish i could see how i looked like. Probably like some bratty little kid.

"I didn't use magic. I just came in through the door. It was unlocked" She stopped laughing but little giggly noises came out from her mouth as she made her way to my bed. I rushed into the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. When i came back out Fiona was looking at pictures that were pined randomly on my wall.

"You have really fantastic people that surround you." I walked over to my pic wall and scanned over some pics. There were pics of Adrian and Victor when they were younger. There were alot with Adrian, Victor and I. My parents were also up there. Kayla and Justin were up there too. There was one where Kayla was making a face like age was gonna throw up while Justin kissed my cheek. We were about 12. I remember that day. We had asked a stranger to take the photo and she had given Kayla a really weird look after and that only made Justin and I laughed. I remember Justin had laughed so much he started choking on his own spit because it went down the wrong pipe. I had managed to take a photo of it. I searched the wall and fond it. I could help but laugh.

"You have had pretty fun memories." I just smiled and nodded. "Who is that?" I followed her finger and saw that it was pointed at a picture with Veronica and I. We were wearing the same outfit and had done our hair the exact same way. We looked identical and it was all my plan. We were bored at home and I had suggested we play pranks on random people on the streets. I had gone as far to dye my hair a light brown just like hers. We did our make up and got dressed till we looked really alike. Even our own parents couldn't tell us apart. No one in the whole pack could except Victor. He was our triplet so of course he could tell us apart. Victor got in on the prank and became our camera guy.

We went out into the streets and that's how our little prank adventure began. Victor hid in bushes while Veronica and i proceeded to make people shit their pants. I would walk up to people and say in my most creepy exorcist voice 'Have you seen my sister' Veronica would stand behind the stranger and tap his\her shoulder and when the person turns i would use my wolf stealth to walk away. So just imagine a stranger looking at a girl in front of him\her and when he\she turns around sees the exact same girl and when the person turns around the previous girl is gone and when he\she turns back around he/she turns back around the person sees two girls that look identical and all of a sudden the girls scream. Their reaction was priceless.

We laughed for weeks and watched the tapes over and over and over again. And that was only a month before Veronica got killed. I shook my head at that thought of Veronica and the rouge. I cleared my throat.

"That's my twin sister Veronica. She was murdered" I walked back to my bed and sat on it. Fiona stood in front of me with sympathy in her eyes.

"I am sorry for your loss. She must have been an amazing sister. And from the looks of the pictures you all had great times together." I couldn't help the lone tear that slid down my face remembering all the great times we had together.

"Yah we did. Anyway not to sound rude or anything but what are you doing in my room?"

"I had a feeling you were searching for me so I came to see you." She was now standing in front of me. "I know you have lots of questions. I am the only one with the answers Victoria."

"Then tell me what the hell is wrong with me. Why can't I find my true mate? I have fallen in love with two guys now and neither of them were and is my mate." I looked at her face and saw she was trying to find a way to tell me her answer.

"Remember when I told you about my sister...."

"Yes. I was in the woods and it was the night Joshua found his mate." She started pacing the room.

"Yah well I can't tell you too much, but you should know the journey to find your mate would be extremely difficult. You will fall in love with a lot of fakes. But those little lovesick moments won't last...." She was looking at me with a facial expression i couldn't recognise. She was warning me.

"Why wouldn't they last?" I asked.

"Let me just say, You will be their key to finding their mate." I looked at her confused. What does that mean.

"What do you mean I'll be their key?"

"It means the moment they confess their love to you...." Before she could finish Justin came barging into the room. I turned to look at him and when I looked back to where Fiona was she was gone. Great just great.

"What is it Justin?" Great he just had to come in at this moment how the hell will I get answers now.

"Vic...V...Victoria... I- uhmm I need to tell you something." Justin looked really nervous. He couldn't even look me in the eye. I walked up to him and turned him so he was facing me.

"Justin, what is it babe?" He looked into my eyes and i wishes he didn't. They held so much pain and regret.

"I-I-I found my mate Victoria"

------------------------------------------

hy beautiful people.😊

Thanks for the number of reads love yall guys.

Don't be silent readers.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW😘

I FOLLOW everyone BACK.😊