Chapter 15

All I could hear were muffled sounds. All I could see was darkness. I don't like the dark. i need light.

'Open your eyes genius.' My wolf snow said.

'Hey i haven't spoken to you in forever.'

'I know but you need to wake up so we can find out what happened to us. just open your eyes.'

I tried opening my eyes but immediately closed them.

"can someone please switch off the lights?" I opened my eyes again and the light was dimmer.

"Thanks. May i please have water too?" I didn't even know who i was talking to, but I got what i requested so i was cool with that.

"Oh baby girl I'm so glad you awake."

"Dad?" I looked to my right to see my dad holding my dad hand and his cheeks seemed to have dried up tears on them.

"Yes princess, daddy is here" He moved his seat closer and smiled.

"Wh-wha-what happened?" His eyes turned cold.

"That's the damn problem. The doctors don't know. You just collapsed after our our-"  I never thought I'd see the day my dad cried, but here he was crying and its because of me.

"Dad please don't cry. It wasnt your fault. i was just really frustrated. I mean basically everyone's found their mate in our family even the boys. I just cant help it i was mad. Justin found his mate leaving me hanging just like Josh did, and i know i say this a lot but I feel something stronger with Lucas. Stronger than the feelings I had for both Josh and Justin."

"I guess I understand sweetie. It is hard for you being the only one left without a mate. And i am also sorry. I shouldn't have said most of the things I said as a father. And I have a surprise for you." He looked towards the door. I followed his eyes and saw Lucas walk in.

"Lucas. Hey" He came over to me and hugged me. It was then I realised the pain on my abdomen.

"Owwww." Lucas quickly released me and my dad was at my side while also sending death glare at Lucas.

" Are you okay baby girl" I shook my head and lifted up my shirt only to see a giant bruise.

"What the-" I heard two growls obviously from my dad and Lucas.

"Its ok I'm fine now. It just hurts a little." I assured both of them. They both calmed down. Lucas gave me a peck on the lips much to my dad's dismay. That's why i wasn't that shocked when he growled.

"Ohk, Where's mum?" Lucas took a sit on my left and took hold of my left hand while my dad still sent him death glares.

"She's taking care of some things but i already told her and the boys through the link that you awake. They'll be here soon."

~~~~~~~$$$~~~~~~~

My mum came to visit and so did my brothers. No one really knew what happened and neither did the doctors. Its been two weeks now and everyone dropped it since we couldn't figure out the cause. My bruise was now completely healed and I could move again.

"So girl its the summer holidays what are we ganna do." Tricia Josh's mate asked.

"Yah. We can't stay locked up in the pack house all through summer." This time Mercy was the one to speak.

"Yah we agree with Mercy too" Jack and Jake's mate(Cindy and Lindy) both said at the exact same time. I know i should be used to it considering I have twin brothers but it still creeps me out how often they did it.

So basically we are all a click now. We hang out together all the time. They are all fun and we all have a lot in common except Tricia Josh's mate is pregos. Yep she was on her heat den bam Josh couldnt  hold himself and bam again they did the nasty and now she is pregos but not heavily tho.

Its  now summer vacation and we are trying to plan a trip with the girls and guys. Adrian and his mate won't be able to go because according to my dad and mum 'He has responsibilities as future  Alpha and his mate has responsibilities as future Luna.' Lets just say they weren't too happy about spending their summer learning pack stuff.

Kayla also couldnt  come because of the other pack stuff she has to take care off with her dad. So she's basically still stuck with her dad for like half of the summer.

"Ok fine we are ganna spend the vacation at the lake house." Everyone cheered. "We leave tomorrow so be packed by tonight."

~~~~~~~$$$$$$~~~~~~~~

"Ok is everyone ready."

"Yep"  they all shouted.

"Ok role call" I stood by the door of the family vacation van.

"What the hell Vee we are not in school or five." Justin said from the back seat.

"Shut it Jay. Ok like i was saying role call.-" I looked at Justin with a glare he just rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out while smiling.

"Justin?" I called his name first just to agitate him. "The fuck Vee?" "You are supposed to say 'here' dumbass." Everyone laughed while Justin scowled.

"Mercy?"

"here"

"Cindy and Lindy"

"here" they both said at the same time.

"Jack and Jake"

"here" they also said it at the same time.

" Tricia "

"here"

"josh" When i didn't heat a reply I looked into the van but he wasn't there.

"Josh? Tricia where the fudge is Josh?"

"I'm here I'm here" Josh came running out the house with a suit case.

"Okay last but not least Lucas."

"I'm right here baby." Lucas wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I giggled but stopped when i heard two growls. I looked up to see Justin and Josh sending death glare at Lucas.

"Mmmmm ok shall we." i pulled away  from Lucas and made my way to the driver's seat.

"Be safe kids" My mum shouted from the porch.

"No funny business Lucas" I laughed while Lucas seemed to blush.

"Don't worry Alpha we won't let anything happen between those two." Josh shouted from the back. I just rolled my eyes.

"That's what they think. You are mine for this summer Victoria every piece of you is mine." Lucas whispered in my ear while running a hand up and down my thigh. I moved away a little and shivered.

'Well this is ganna be a long summer vacation' Snow said.

'Tell me about it'

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for the reads. :-*

My aim now is to get to 10k so may yall guys help me out by sharing and telling your friends about the book.

:-)

Thanks for the votes and comments Keep em coming.

Don't be silent readers.

VOTE COMMENT and SHARE.

FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW EVERYONE BACK.<3