Chapter 10

The week was pretty boring. We had school and classes and homework and other boring school stuff. Its now the weekend Thank goodness. I don't think I could have lasted another day of school. It was really fun having Justin around and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. My mum and dad weren't too thrilled when they found out that I lost my virginity to Justin in fact my dad almost ripped him apart but then we had a talk and I explained my feelings and he understood.

"Victoria" My dad mindlinked me from his office.

"Yes daddy" I said stepping into his office and taking a sit in front of his desk. At that moment Adrian, my mum, Victor, Josh and Alpha Kale came walking in.

" Good you're all here. There is word that the other half of Alpha Kale's pack are on their way. They should arrive in a few weeks."

"The other half? Didn't they all arrive the same day the Alpha did?" Adrian asked.

"No son. The women, children and the sick had to arrive at a different time as they are more slow and wouldn't have been able to keep up with the rest of the pack.."

"Well that is all for now. When an word gets in I will inform the Alpha and his family." Alpha Kale said.

We all left the room, going about our business. I didn't have much to do so I just lounged around all day and watched Netflix.

~~~~~~---~~~~~-------~~~~~~~

"Victoria over here" I went over to Kayla who was standing at the end of the hall.

"Wassup chicka" I said hugging her.

"Nothing much. Its been super boring lately." We started walking to our usually spot under the tree.

"Tell me about it. I almost pulled my hair out with how boring it is." Kayla laughed and sat down under the tree. We still had 15 mins before classes started.

"But on the bright side. Apparently Alpha kale has a son..." I cut her off "well duh of course he has a son. He stays in the pack house remember."

" Let me finish dumbward. Rumors have it that Alpha Kale has a second son. The older son that is staying with us now is supposed to be Alpha but he turned down the role so now the other son has to take the position."

"No way. But that isn't fair what if The second son doesn't want the position. I mean how old is he to assume the role of Alpha?" That is just unheard of. How can someone destined to be Alpha turn down the role and pass it down to their younger brother. Its like Adrian passing down the role to Victor. It just doesn't sound fair.

"Rumors say he is about 19 years. And guess what?" Kayla gushed.

"What?"

"He hasn't found his mate yet. And he is supposed to be a sex god. They say his eyes a the most unique shade of blue. And when he looks at you he stars into your soul. He is really tall with the body of a god. Chiseled abs and all." I started laughing which kayla by surprise.

"What?" Kayla said looking at me like i just went crazy.

"Yo-you should have seen your face. His deep blue eyes. And chiseled abs. Hahahaha come on kayla rumors are rumors and they can be wrong most of the time. For all we know he could be some 14 year old scrawny kid with really really nerdy glasses."

"Yeah well I just believe what I believe. I just hope he is mega fine. Can't wait till he gets here." Kayla said waving at some jock that passed by and also Justin who was coming towards us.

"Wait his coming here?" I asked removing my gazed from Justin and setting it on Kayla.

"Who's coming?" Justin said kissing me on the cheek.