Chapter 4

Maths class was such a blur. I took down all the notes and finished all the work while Justin was at the back making out with some girl. Gosh I wonder how that dude passes and why the hell the teacher doesnt put a stop to it. Gross.

After basically sitting in classes and watching teachers ramble on about things I already read and understood. The bell finally rang. LUNCH!!!

I quickly went to my lucky to dump my books and sprited towards the lunch room to meet up with Justin and Kayla and also to obviously have lunch. I must have not been looking where i was going because I bumped into something or someone.

"Ouch, watch where you going next time" I stated while rubbing my throbbing forehead.

I looked to see who it was. 'Josh' just my luck.

"Sorry Vic- I mean you watch where you going next time nerd"

'NERD' did he just call me nerd after basically covering half my face with wolf spit.

"So-So-Sorry" I said in a tone only a werewolf could hear.

"Well you should be" With that he walked away. I could have sworn I saw sympathy in his eyes but as soon as it came it was gone. I just ignored him and went over to Justin and Kayla who were busy arguing about something. I was still confused about the way Josh acted but I didnt care. He is a jerk amd I dont expect him to change not even for me.

JOSH POV

I had woken up early and left the pack house before Victoria or anyone woke up. I guess my plan 'Ignore Victoria' is on. Iade my way home and slept in a little more before deciding to get ready for school.

On my way into the school I spotted Adrian and Victor and I made my way towards them. While in the midst of a conversation, I could feel someone's eye burning into my back. I turned around searching for the pair of eyes when I saw that it was Victoria staring at me. 'Gosh she looked so cute with her hair and her eyes and her nose, all of her face in fact.' "Snap out of it Josh" I scolded myself. I kept eye contact until she looked away to listen to what my brother was saying. He had his hand around her shoulder. That ass-wipe who does he think he is touching her.

'Listen to yourself, you jealous of your own brother' my wolf said snickering.

I ignored his little comment and turned to listen to the guyz talk about what ever they were talking about but I wasnt really listening. Victoria's eyes were just replaying in my head. It is ganna be super hard ignoring that girl.

All my classes were like soooooo boring. I dont know why I didnt just skip school. After all those agonising hours of classes, it was finally lunch. I was making my way towards the cafeteria when I bumped into something or should I say someone. The one person I have been trying to ignore the whole day.

"Ouch, watch where you going next time" She is so cute trying to make her voice sound tough.

"Sorry Vic- I mean nerd... next time YOU watch where YOU going." I was about to apologise but I noticed my friends were starting to come around. I saw confusion in her eyes probably because I basically put all my saliva on the side of her face and now I am being mean. But that confusion was soon replaced with fear.

"So-So-Sorry" She said it so low I felt so sorry for her.

"Well you should be" I tried my best not to sound too cold but I'm a guy who is still basicaly going through puberty, do the maths. I felt so bad for treating her like that but I quickly hid it beforw any of my friends could notice.

VICTORIA POV

The day finaly ended. I still couldnt believe what happened with Josh today but like I said I dont give a furry behind of a rats ass.

Anyway met up with Kayla and Justin and we decided to go hang out at Burger Kings.

"Yoh bra, what is up with you and making out with girls in classes?-" I asked Justin as we found a booth to sit in.

"- I swear you have different girls in each class" 

"Well its not my fault they find me irresistable" he said gesturing to himself. Kayla and I made puking noises before giggling.

"Ok, on a serious note. Girl your birthday is coming up-" Kayla began.

"Sooooo...." I said cutting her off not realy in the mood to talk about another year of my life gone by without me finding my mate.

"Ouch........ I was just ganna say before I was rudely interrupted-" I rolled my eyes at that statement while she just glared at me.

"- What you ganna do. You didnt celebrate your 16th so I hope you ganna celebrate your 17th."

"I dont know guys-" I began but was cut off by Justin.

"Besides your birthday is the same day as the falls party." He stated

"Exactly ehich means no one would remember me. They'd all be focused on the party" Aint that the truth. Who cares about some nerds birthday when there's a party on the same day.

"Hellooo..... catch up here V. The party is the same day as your birthday. Therefore?" Kayla said looking at me as if expecting me to finish her sentence. I just stared back at her in confusion.

"You can celebrate it on the same day dumbass" Justin was the one to finsh it as if it were the most obvioys thing in the world.

"Ohhhhh....... But...... I dont know guys, I dont think people would like me taking over their party."

"Oh bullshit, They won't do snort. Besides you also ganna celebrate with Victor. They wont mess with you when his there and neither will thwy mess with you when me and Justin are there. Kayla said while Justin nodded.

"Okay, I talk to Victor and see what he says."

We changed the subject and started laughing at some stuff Justin said.

"Hey Victoria, Can we talk?"