Remember the one who knows how to give second chance and forgives people... happiness only comes to them. Evil chooses the opposite side...so we should be kind enough too. I didn't let Jungkook off 💁🤣🥺

A month ago I read a book called "It ends with us" by "Colleen Hoover" a new york author. The story was sad but also a Happy ending. And my book's ending part was inspired by her this book. The exposing one was inspired by her another book called "Confess" it's my favorite book. And Epilogue two was inspired by her another book "Ugly Love"

Let me tell you some of her quotes from "It ends with us"~~~~~

There is no such thing as bad people. We're all just people who sometimes do bad things.

All humans make mistakes. What determines a person's character isn't the mistakes we make. It's how we take those mistakes and turn them into lessons rather than excuses.

Just because someone hurts you doesn't mean you can simply stop loving them. It's not a person's actions that hurt the most. It's the love. If there was no love attached to the action, the pain would be a little easier to bear.

Learned something? Hope so....you see when you fell in love with someone no matter how much they hurt you, you will still have a weak point for them somewhere in your heart. That doesn't mean you are weak or easy to forgive or anything. This makes you even more strong. Because that one fear and guilt which will build in that person who hurts will stay there in their heart forever, once they realize it.

Y/n shouldn't go back with him. But she did take her Revenge against him. He cried, he was left alone, no one was supporting him. More importantly the love and trust he thought he'll get back, he had to struggle 5 years and 8 months for that. It might be too easy and little but the type of revenge you were asking is kinda weird for me.

I think, personally, once I make the person realize that he is at fault and I'm forgiving him because I'm not a dog who barks back. And mostly that Person lives a life with the feeling of guilt and fear is enough. Because it's mental torture for them, for themselves only.

I hope you get what I'm trying to say. I've seen a lot of comments telling me not to reunite them, but I've always thought a story should end with its main character or just kill one...lol 😂.

No offense, no hurtful opinion but maybe all the abusive type Jungkook end up with the FL. And that needs to be done...you make mistakes too right and Sometimes not forgiven and have to wait for it. Things have always been like this. I'm sorry for talking too much.

Okay, I'm done with my part of the stories....thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh for reading this book. ❤️❤️🤧

To those who might have been staying with from the beginning. I've promoted a lot of my other new books through this book. Well thank you very very much for giving your love to all of them too but I've prepared another new book....well it was a year ago but publishing it's prologue only.

well it was a year ago but publishing it's prologue only