Chapter - 44

~I think what hurts is the fact, that I thought you felt the same~

Your POV:

"So that's it. That's what I figured out about the incident and everything she did. Well, I've emailed you the records and some more pieces of evidence pictures, you gotta see them asap." Eunwoo said sipping on his iced tea as I clenched my teeth thinking all the dirty things Yami did 8 years ago.

After hearing Eunwoo's statement I'm confirmed that soobin didn't suicide he was forced to kill himself so that no one can ever doubt how he died. Will just think he committed suicide. My blood boils hearing everything but I can't take any action, not until I look through the evidence and bring that woman and her family out from the darkness where they are hiding.

We were sitting in a beautiful and nearby restaurant. Not so far from my office and we finished eating our lunch. Eunwoo instead of an iced tea so I also thought of ordering a drink and then we started to talk about the matter, for why I agreed to come and have lunch with him.

Eunwoo places his hands on mine and strokes them softly as he gently says, "Y/n don't worry okay. We have got this...once we settle everything you can go against her." I look at eunwoo almost in tears. "What do you mean go against her?" Eunwoo smiles suspiciously and leans forward as he whispers, "I've got a solid plan for you. Wanna hear?" Saying it he winks.

I lean forward but keep a distance from him so that our forehead doesn't touch each other. Then eunwoo explains to me his plan carefully how to take down Yami and take back Everything she and her family has.

"Great!" I said with excitement and amused by his plan. I clap my hands together as eunwoo smiles seeing my expression. I kind of really like his plan, but to make it a success we need to prove that she is faking her illness and find out her parents. "I've to tell all this to the boys especially taehyung Jin and yoongi. They said they'll handle this matter. And if I tell them all this it might help them a lot." Eunwoo nods at my statement.

We were done having our lunch. Other than Yami we talked about how our life has been after we graduate from high school. I learned that Eun-woo was quite popular in his college life too, because he was Korean and that many girls used to stalk him. Every time he caught many girls from his college stalking him, he will catch them and simply tell them not to stalk him, he feels uncomfortable and doesn't want to hurt any girl. He is quite a good fighter. And besides, I wasn't there to be his pretend girlfriend so he didn't barge about it anymore.

I told him everything about my family and all the incident happened 7 years ago. Well, he quite knows a lot but still, he wanted to hear everything from me. I told him why we hide the suicide news of soobin from everyone, and about my father's death. Because I was Afraid, my mom suddenly got sick and I wasn't ready to take any more trouble. But still, as long as Yami was in my life I couldn't stop anything to ruin my life.